• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Some of my collection

Here are some pictures of part of my computer collection. The computers in these pix are mostly untested. Although they may not be complete systems ( meaning original keyboard,monitor,mouse etc....) They are completely intact with all internal parts.There are 1 or 2 of the atari's and or...
  2. C

Wanted Vintage Tektronix,Computers and displays

I am in search of desktop computers like this 4052A and the large screen 4054A. Also looking for the following terminals like the 4002, 4006, 4010 and 4012 . Looking for just about anything old tektronix or HP.I am willing to trade or buy. I will try to be available here on the forum but my...
  3. C

Need power supply mac portable m5120

Just scored a Mac portable in pristine condo.. But need a power supply to see if she powers up..:pray:
  4. C

Whatttuuppppp

Hello Everyone: My name is Sean and I own and operate a computer and electronics recovery and recycling company. I joined the forum back in August but have yet to introduce myself until now. I will eventually get around to listing my collection with pix .The collection is extensive and a weeks...
  5. C

FS: Apple LISA BOARDS

1: System I/O 820-4033-A (1983) 2: CPU Board 820-4009-D (1983) 3: Parallel interface model#( A6BB101) 820-4027-A (1982) 4: Memory board 820-4010-A Made in malaysia k8446 stickered with red (G) 1982 5: : Memory board 820-4010-A Made in malaysia k8441 stickered with red (G) also white...
  6. C

large list of eproms

all eproms are listed in attachments. buy or trade one or all. Also have extensive inventory of cpu's,boards and computer systems and parts.
Back