• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Mid Atlantic SATA hard drives near Ambler or North Wales PA

I've got a stack of old 3.5" HDs from 500GB - 2 TB. All you have to do is come pick them up. I'd rather not give them to the local scrappers if someone can make SOME use of them.
  2. M

Mid Atlantic 7 x 3.5" hard drives 500-1000G: FREE

I've a stack of working older hard drives no longer of use to us. They've already been wiped. They range from 500-1000G and I'd rather not send them to the recycler unnecessarily. These are in Ambler, PA, or I can take them home and meet evenings in North Wales, PA. You just have to come and...
  3. M

Mid Atlantic Spool of OM3 optical fiber: Free for pickup

I've got a spool of optical fiber part # DX012KALT9QP. That would be '12-Strand OCC DX Series 900um Tight Buffered, In/Outdoor Dist., OFNP Plenum, MM 50/125 OM3'. We're cleaning out and I want it gone. Reasonable offers accepted. Pickup available in Ambler (days) or North Wales (evenings)...
  4. M

Mid Atlantic Microsoft MS-DOS 5 2 5-1/4" 1.2 MB disks - free, you pay shipping

I no longer have a 5-1/4" drive, so I can't check these. Send me an address and I'll quote you shipping. They come from North Wales, PA 19454 if that helps.
  5. M

Mid Atlantic HP PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Quick Reference Guide (you pay shipping)

This is a slim quick-ref manual Copyright 1991, about 33 pages. It's in North Wales, PA (19454), and if you send me your address, I'll send you a shipping quote, and you can have it.
  6. M

Mid Atlantic WYSE WY-50 Display Terminal quick reference guide (you pay shipping)

This is in decent shape and has some errata sheets with it. Yours for the price of shipping. It's in North Wales, PA (19454) if that helps. Send me your address and I'll quote you shipping.
  7. M

ArtePort Software User's Manual Version 1.6 for SunOS 4.1.2, 4.1.3 and 5.1,5.2 and 5.3 (Solaris 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3)

So, it's a manual, and it's in reasonably good condition. If you pay shipping, you can have it. Let me know where you want it sent and I'll quote shipping for you. It's in North Wales, PA (19454) if that helps.
  8. M

Old fanless industrial PC w/6 serial and GPIO - free (you pay shipping or pick it up)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mx2y6VgPXMRGfpGh8 This is an old Celeron-M system (1G celeron-m, 2 G CF card, 512 M RAM) in an industrial (fanless) box. It's even got 6 serial ports, a GPIO connector and some special bits - I'm not sure what the HBT LED was for, but the W&M switch was for weights...
  9. M

Free (you pay shipping): Wacom Intuos tablet for Mac

This is a drawing tablet of some kind for a Macintosh. It's got a pass-through ADB cable, and comes with a quick-start card as well as a CD and a little flyer of available accessories, and doesn't have any signs of physical damage. I do NOT have whatever pen or whatever might have gone with...
  10. M

Free (come and get it): Xserve G5 server

More from the office clean up - I've found an old Xserve G5 rack-mount server. It was working correctly when removed from service, but that was long time ago (probably 2012, and it was way past it's prime even then). Since then it's been leaning against a wall in amongst the dust bunnies...
  11. M

Free: Gimpel Software PC-Lint/FlexeLint version 7.5 manual and disk

Manual and disk for version 7.5 of PC-Lint/Flexelint (also, the 7.50H->J update). I can't test the floppies, unfortunately. You pay the shipping from US Zip 19454 and it's yours.
  12. M

Free: Toshiba Digital Phone System (Ambler, PA - Philly suburb)

We've got a complete Toshiba/Mitel phone system - There are two wall-mounted chassis (CHSUE112A2) with a number of cards, an external battery for them, and a small Dell PC running the Mitel software that we did pay for the license dongle for. We also have a number of Toshiba phones: 8...
  13. M

Free: Grass Telefactor TWin software + Dallas iButton parallel port dongle

More from the office cleanup. The CD is software from Grass Telefactor (an EEG equipment manufacturer). The dongle is a parallel port reader for a Dallas iButton, and I assume (because the two were bagged together) that the iButton is a software key for the TWin software. The dongle does have...
  14. M

FREE: TRENDnet Fax 56K External Model TFM-560X (you pay shipping or pick up)

As part of the office cleanup and upgrade at work, we've finally switched off our fax receiving modem for the last time. This modem received it's last fax yesterday around noon, and has worked very reliably for us for several years. It has a female DB-9 and includes a power supply. If you want...
  15. M

For free: Old PC w/multiple video/audio cards.

We're cleaning house here at the office and I've come across an older PC that has some interesting video/audio cards in it. It was once used to do analysis of EEG for research, and it's a large tower with a P4, 512G of ram and 250G of HD. I'm in North Wales, PA, and the PC is in Ambler, PA at...
  16. M

Mitsubishi K61S Thermal Paper for Video Copy Processor - you just pay shipping

I've got an OLLLLD box of paper (4 rolls) for a Mitsubishi Video Copy Processor. You want it, you pay the shipping. Send me your address or at least your zip code and I'll give you a shipping number. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xGjyhEAjCybp5J0jWaUFeABDopnm8A0P/view?usp=sharing...
  17. M

Old Mitsubishi Video Copy Processor (printer) - free if you pay shipping

I know I picked this out of someone's salvage pile many moons ago. It's 14"x5"x9" and 11lb 3oz BEFORE I pack it up, and I'm guessing it's 15 by the time I get it boxed up good and proper, so it's NOT gonna be cheap. I'm in the Philly suburbs (zip code 19454) Let me know and I'll pack it up...
  18. M

MMAO: Internal 20MB Bernoulli drive - untested

I found this thing in a box in the basement. I've NO idea how long I've had it, nor what condition it was in when I acquired it. It's been in a temperature controlled environment as long as I've had it. I ONLY have the drive! There may have been a card that should be with it, but that's not...
  19. M

Make an offer: Old (as in 1992) PC based logic analyzer

This is a VERY old logic analyzer (copyright on the floppy is 1992). You get: Logic analyzer box (connections for 4 logic pods + external clock pod & DB25 for connection to computer) 4 Logic pods (labeled 1-4). Each has a built-in ribbon cable and some lead wires. 1 External Clock Logic Pod. Has...
Back