• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

New England Tandy 2500 sx/33 Power Supply

Hi, I'm searching for a Tandy 2500 sx/33 Power Supply. Thanks.
  2. F

Nextstation color and Turbocolor using the ADB keyboard.

Just curious if it's possible to use a Next ADB keyboard with both the Nextstation Color and TurboColor slabs? Hooked up through a soundbox with a Y-Cable but only the TurboColor seems to work fine, the Color doesn't seem to like the keyboard, mouse or soundbox. Could it be the Y-Cable causing...
  3. F

Tandy 1000 SL 640k upgrade fail

OK this is weird! Only other change on this machine was a NEC V30 8086 CPU. I replaced that with the original 8086 and all is working well. Have the 640k and tested with several programs that had crashed before. So, I've managed to solve one mystery while creating a new one!
  4. F

Tandy 1000 SL 640k upgrade fail

Upgraded a Tandy SL to 640k and had issues with some programs. So I changed Memory Diagnostics At Startup to "YES" in the EPROM and machine would no longer post. I removed the memory I installed and was able to boot with the original 384k. Have other hardware I had added including a Paradise...
  5. F

New England Looking for a NeXT 4000a monitor

That widens my search field a bit. I'll keep an eye out and ears to the ground for either 4000A and 4000B monitors now. Thanks.
  6. F

Thanks, no monitors at the moment.. but I'll check often.
  7. F

I'm guessing these are getting rare. Looking for a NeXT 4000a monitor.
  8. F

Buffalo 286-486

Found this today (actually fell out of a box I was moving) it's a Buffalo HSP-16E. Tried it out on a PS@ Model 50z but nothing happened. Is there software for these processor upgrades?
  9. F

New England Wanted: AST 4050d or 4066d All-in-One motherboard.

Looking for a motherboard for an AST Advantage Adventure 4050d 0r 4066d All-in-One computer. (4000 Series 486 234068-001) The old MB was damaged by a leaking battery and the only ISA slot (for riser card) no longer working.
  10. F

SUN Ultra 60 no video suddenly.

I gave that a try, but I'm guessing the hard drive had been corrupted and no longer able to boot. So, it's cycles to next boot device. The CDROM drive failed to add to my misery. (It's a good thing I like a challenge)
  11. F

No Thanks, both video and sound cards are fine. What I really need to replace is the CDROM drive. That died while re-installing the OS.
  12. F

-Oh well.. the quest continues. Dropped in a M48T59Y-70PCIU, but now I'm stuck in an endless cycle.. auto-negotiating Network Link.
  13. F

New England Disney Dream Desk

Hi, I'm looking for parts for a Disney Dream Desk PC made by Medion in 2004. Actually, I just need the front and rear panels that cover the computer's metal housing.
  14. F

IBM Model 25 missing key

I have an old IBM Model 25 Color without a key and it's in lock postion. Are there any ways to unlock this thing without doing damage?
  15. F

Yes, there was a memory module not seated correctly.. got the video back. But alas, the NVRAM was dead. I tried the "dremel method" to attach a coin cell battery holder and screwed up the NVRAM totally. This machine has always been an advneture. I'll get a new NVRAM and program it. I don't...
  16. F

Looks like the NVRAM needs replacing... might just break out the dremel and attach a coin cell holder.
  17. F

My SUN Ultra 60 no longer has video. The power button light is blinking as well. Checked jumpers, reseated CPU's and memory modules as well. Any suggestions out there? Thanks.
  18. F

New England HP Vectra XU 6/200 VRM

I'm back again looking for another VRM, this time an HP 0950-3389 VRM for a Kayak XU with Pentium II Xeon processor. Not sure why they make these proprietary and almost impossible to find? Thanks
  19. F

Tandy Touchscreen?

Did a quick search and this may be a Carroll Touch Tech device. The interface cards go for a lot of $$ though.
Back