• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. agentb

Mid Atlantic Need ADB keyboard and mouse for Macintosh SE

I just picked up a Mac SE but need an ADB keyboard and mouse if anyone has some laying around?
  2. agentb

Osborne executive 6 MHz version?

The following comment showed up on the Osborne Executive Wikipedia page today: “The CPU in the Executive was the Zilog Z80B running at 6MHz not the Z80A in the description. The only operating system supported by Osborne was CP/M Plus (3.0). It was never supported by CP/M (2.2). The...
  3. agentb

OSM Zeus

Anyone know anything about OSM Zeus? I just saw one for sale and couldn’t find much info or any resources for it. Anyone have one? Sounds like an interesting machine.
  4. agentb

Mid Atlantic WTB: 3Com 3C529-TP ETHERLINK III MCA

I’m looking for a 3C529-TP MCA Ethernet card to put in my IBM P70 portable. Would like to try using mTCP with it.
  5. agentb

Compaq Portable 386 display issue

Anyone happen to know what the cause of this screen anomaly may be? There’s some jumping around of the pixels at the top of the distorted column. Most of the display is fine but there’s a column towards the center of the screen that’s distorted.
  6. agentb

Mid Atlantic Parallel port 8-bit ISA Card

Old parallel port card, if anyone wants it, free / cost of shipping.
  7. agentb

Compaq Portable 386 CMOS Battery

Anyone happen to know what the deal is with the CMOS battery on the Compaq Portable 386? I took the back cover and metal cages off but no sign of the battery. I’m guessing it’s under the motherboard? I don’t really want to remove the mobo but I suppose I may at some point if need be.
  8. agentb

Mid Atlantic MCA ScanJet parallel port card PS/2

Anyone want this HP MCA card before I toss it? It’s for a scanner but I believe can also be used as a parallel port.
  9. agentb

MDA card with RCA jack question

Quick question, what is this RCA jack on this MDA card? Is it composite video? (As I don’t have any monitor to hook the 9-pin to.) Also, in attempting to test a 5150 board, is connecting +5V and GND sufficient or do I also need to put +5V on that “power good” line - i most certainly do not have...
  10. agentb

Mid Atlantic Bell Labs MVS TSS manual

I have this large binder that includes old documentation from 1984 from Bell Labs regarding transferring files between their various internal MVS, TSS, and UNIX systems. If you have any interest, let me know (and why lol). It’s about 7lbs and could be shipped media mail.
  11. agentb

IBM P70 portable repair

I recently acquired an IBM P70 portable which I would love to get working. It posted intermittently the first time or two I turned it on and got some error codes in the 161-165 realm (can’t remember exactly which ones). Then it would only post if I let the machine sit for hours. Now it won’t...
  12. agentb

Help booting Tandy 1000 HX from 3-in-1 CF card

Hi all. I recently acquired a Tandy 1000 HX from a former co-worker. I love the form factor on this machine and seems to work fine. I picked up a 3-in-1 card (RS232, more RAM, CF card) but been having some trouble getting it to boot. Any ideas? I haven’t dug into XT-IDE settings yet, will be...
  13. agentb

Mid Atlantic DB-37 cable Free

Anyone need a DB-37 cable? This is about 5ft and pretty heavy duty. Free with shipping from 19018.
  14. agentb

Mid Atlantic Wanted: AT&T UNIX PC / 7300 / 3b1 RAM card

Looking for a memory expansion card for an AT&T UNIX PC (aka 3b1), typically these are the two additional RS-232 port boards with RAM on them. There are also some boards that are just RAM without the serial ports.
  15. agentb

Mid Atlantic Centronics galore: FFS

I’ve come across a bunch of Centronics cables and two switch boxes. Before I toss them, if anyone is interested, let me know. Free for cost of shipping from 19018. (4) 25M to 36M (2) 36M to 36M (2) data switch boxes
  16. agentb

Fat HP RS-232 extension cable

I found this massive HP RS-232 extension cable. Why was it so fat? Did newer cables only run some of the pins in the cable, not all 25, so a thinner cable? Were these HP cables thicker gauge wires or lots of shielding? Just trying to understand why this thing is so hefty!
  17. agentb

Mid Atlantic AT&T 455 printer adapter FREE

Apparently the AT&T 455 printer would allow you to switch out between serial or parallel interface. This is the serial adapter. There’s a card edge connector at the bottom. I doubt anyone has one of these printers but this is free to anyone who wants to pay shipping.
  18. agentb

Mid Atlantic AT&T 3B2 RAM

Anyone happen to need some 3B2 memory? I have a few 1MB expansion cards I don't have a use for.
  19. agentb

Apple //e aux RAM issue

I recently came upon an enhanced Apple //e that had been in storage for decades at an old school. Seems to work pretty well, but fails self-test with: *RAM 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 I believe the * references the extra 64k not the base 64k. And the order of the bits is opposite the order on the ram card...
  20. agentb

Mid Atlantic North Star Horizon system software manual

I have a North Star Horizon system software manual looking for a good home. It's not in the best shape but better than nothing? If you're in the US, message me if you're interested. For price of shipping from Philadelphia.
Back