• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. MikkoS

Machintosh Plus weird screen problem

Sorry for the late reply. One day when working with the Mac the screen suddenly collapsed to straight horizontal line on the middle of the screen. Just like in The Dead Mac Scrolls PDF pages 49. and 50. Apparently something finally gave up. So, earlier the problem was strange and I couldn't find...
  2. MikkoS

Machintosh Plus weird screen problem

Hi all! I have this somewhat weird screen problemn on my Mac Plus: So when I turn the machine on it POSTs ok ( I hear the "bing" also) and then it loads my System disk. Everything seems normal but the screen stays from the start like in the pictures. On the left the brightness knob is turned...
  3. MikkoS

Trying to fix Olivetti M24

Major breakthru! While I was waiting for the oscilloscope and sockets to come from China I decided once more to fiddle with the original motherboard. I had already tried to piggybank memory chips on that MB (all of them at once) but this time I decided to do it again one by one. Whart the heck...
  4. MikkoS

Trying to fix Olivetti M24

Hello all! First time writing here. I bought an Olivetti M24 from a local guy. It was sold as a non working unit, but it was from a family who had bought it new in the 80's. The guy told me that it had worked the last time he tried some ten years ago. Since then it had been in storage. It...
Back