• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. kerr

All of Asia WTB: Toshiba T5200 (Australia)

Looking for a T5200 (T5200C may be considered). Obviously the shipping cost will be a significant factor, but we can discuss. Cheers!
  2. kerr

Toshiba T3200SX - peeling off the screen label

Hi all, picked a T3200SX in great condition recently, however the Conner HDD is failing (it occasionally clunks then spins back up again). I managed to access it and take it out without dismantling the screen, but it wasn't easy! I know dismantling the screen is the official way to crack these...
  3. kerr

Will mechanical SATA drives ever be valuable?

Apologies if this has already been asked - I did try the search. I have a bunch of SATA/SAS spinning rust drives that I can barely even give away. Seems they're at the bottom of the nostalgia curve. Wondering what everyone thinks - SATA and mechanical drives are on the way out - I'm guessing...
  4. kerr

Toshiba T5200 plasma problem

Hi all , this is a long shot but short of buying a new T5200, I'm kinda stumped ‍♂️ Basically the display doesn't work properly anymore. All pixels work, but instead of the black background, it's an orange on orange. Anyways a pic says 1000 words. I've stripped the machine of HDD, FDD, VGA...
Back