• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Thatguyagain

Midwest Swl commadore 64 cartridge.

In search of a commadore 64 SWL cartridge.
  2. Thatguyagain

Midwest WTB- new restoration project

Im looking for a computer for a new restoration project in MN preferably between Grand rapids and Minneapolis. Im looking for one made before 1989, relatively complete/undamaged looking, and not a tandy 1000, mac se, apple two, or osborne (already restored them). Open to alot of ideas. More...
  3. Thatguyagain

Midwest Wanted- osborne 1 modem

Iso- an osborne 1 modem assembly.
  4. Thatguyagain

Tandy cat 25-1037A modem card manual

Does anybody have documentation or know where to find a source for a Tandy catalog number 25-1037A modem card? I find myself with one and could use it.
  5. Thatguyagain

Midwest Osborne charactor generator rom

Iso- a good charactor generator rom for an osborne 1, or someone that can make a programed one. My numbers were 7A3007-00 Rev A. D7A6 OCC Mine had a leg broken off when i got it.
  6. Thatguyagain

Midwest Tandy 1000 floppy drive delete plate

Iso- Tandy 1000 floppy drive delete plate. Its black and takes the place of drive B.
  7. Thatguyagain

Tandy 1000 floppy advice

Hi, Im trying to reserect a tandy 1000 with some problems and am seeking advice. Ive got the memory plus card repaired (two d ram chips) and the hard card is on its way out (seek error reading drive c) but boots into the ms-dos 5 that was on the drive. Ive written the hard card off...
  8. Thatguyagain

Midwest Wtb- two teac 5 1/4 drives and a dos 2.11 disk

Wtb- im looking for two known good teac fd-54b-02-u 5 1/4 drives. Their going in a tandy 1000 and the originals are dead. Also looking for a system disk for a tandy 1000 (dos 2.11 with deskmate)
  9. Thatguyagain

Tandy 1000 floppy drive problems

Hi, i got a project tandy 1000 at a yard sale with some awsome goodys that im working on reserecting. Problem #1 is niether of the teac fd-54b-02-u drives are spinning up. The jumpers look good, the heads move and there is activity on the red light but the motors do not spin. Ive noticed that...
  10. Thatguyagain

Midwest Wanted- interesting project in the Minneapolis MN area.

Wanted- interesting project in the Minneapolis/st. Paul area. Im looking to take on a new project computer and im fishing here. Friday the 22nd of april im driving to southern MN though the citys and figured id see whats around. Open to alot other then Apple ][ (just rebuilt one). Prefer...
  11. Thatguyagain

Midwest Wanted- tandy 1000 sl parts

Wanted- looking to buy some tandy 1000sl parts. Would love a whole many board but would buy an entire machine
  12. Thatguyagain

Mac se superdrive and the dark queen of krynn

I have a macintosh se superdrive with system 7.1. Someone gave me a copy of the dark queen of krynn but when i pop it in i get " application program used to create it could not be found". I have no literature for it. Does anyone know what application its looking for is? My computer came...
  13. Thatguyagain

Wanted- macintosh dnd games

Wanted- looking for macintosh copies of the forgotten realms game or might and magic. Will consider other similar games. Volume 1- pool of radiance Volume 2- curse of the azure bonds Or might and magic 1 or 2
  14. Thatguyagain

Apple ][+ boot disk creation and problems

Im new at this so be gentle lol. I have a apple ][+ with a single drive and a langage card, works great. I only have one disk to boot from and wanted to make a copies. Is it possable to do that without a second drive and or a copying program? So far i blanked and formated 2 disks...
Back