• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Southwest IC's for sale (25 cents per) - Large Inventory of mostly new Processor, Memory & more

Thanks Doug (not sure what I did, but thanks), and Happy Easter to you as well.
  2. N

Southwest IC's for sale (25 cents per) - Large Inventory of mostly new Processor, Memory & more

NOTICE: As of 4-6-23 this post is considered closed. The IC's have been sold and shipped. Thank you Jay, and all whom shared interest in the O P.
  3. N

Surface mount soldering help..

Good observation... Well done sir!
  4. N

Thanks for the update. I have a thought for you to consider: Crystals too often do not do well in sockets over time due to a number of potential issues... pin oxidation, dis-similar metals, continuity gaps, temperature changes, humidity fluctuations, particulate contamination of one nature of...
  5. N

Southwest Motorola EXORset 35 in excellent condition

You can DM me if you'd rather... or email: edesign52@hotmail.com.
  6. N

Hi Dean, didn't hear back so just checking: were you still interested in my EXORset?
  7. N

Hi Jay, Just saw you visited my paypal acct, thank you. And wow - they hit me with a ~13$ charge. (Found out you selected - as I probably would have also - Goods & Services. My bad, forgot to share to use Friends & Family selection. I will make up the difference for shipping.) Please...
  8. N

Hi DOUG, The interested gentleman has made payment so the sale is final. So sorry. I didn't think my post would generate so much attention.
  9. N

Hi THEORY, The interested gentleman has made payment so the sale is final. So sorry. I didn't think my post would generate so much attention.
  10. N

Oopsie - a mistake: listed as: Fun Facts: ... software for the 1st H2S sensor (also my design) and electronics - capable of <1% sensing [with sensor auto-purge], and software... should be: Fun Facts: ... software for the 1st H2S sensor (also my design) and electronics - capable of <1PPM sensing...
  11. N

Hi THEORY, thanks. Unfortunately another person was ahead of you and shares they want the lot, so I have to wait to hear back that he's serious. I'll advise. Dave
  12. N

Hi Doug, well I might but another person was ahead of you and shares they want the lot, so I have to wait to hear back that he's serious. I'll advise. Dave
  13. N

Hello Jay, Okidoki and thank you. I will begin the anti-stat bagging process (I will also label the bags and include chip count for you) and will box in a single carton to ship to you. I will bubble it well, but can't be responsible for any pins that might get bent in "handling" by carrier...
  14. N

Hi Dean, Thank you for the reach out. That's great that you actually have had experience with such (I feel, is) a cool machine - AND that you still have a board & discs! So I'm in Nevada (Reno/Sparks area). Where might you ship the unit & support items to in the US? Yes, my unit is still...
  15. N

Hello mk2s, First: Thank you - it is a beauty! So I have a paragraph (FYI 👁️: The golden/brown vertically placed tape you see on the '35's video screen is something I put on many years ago. It's teflon tape [used during magnetics bobbin constructions that I once did] and was used as a field...
  16. N

Hi all, I have a whopping 1609 IC chips for sale - As a "bundle" only please. (With 280 freebies listed below the total component count is1889!) * Some IC's are irreplaceable (no longer found or available) and net premium dollars on ebay, other IC's are hard or extremely hard to find (and...
  17. N

Southwest Old school electrical engineering service wanted

Hello RetroNinja, I do electrical design and PCBs. [I've designed PCBs for several decades and am very good at it.] DM me with electrical design, approx component count, desired PCB details, and your budget. Note board shop costs are out of my hands [as you will need to get quotes], but there...
  18. N

Hello Al, I am in Sparks (a long-time fully integrated burb of Reno proper).
  19. N

I have a full lab and the equipment to do the job. I'm a retired design EE. Can do the work for $40, just insure three things: 1. Place the board and new spare part in an anti-static bag while you are grounded, (or bare footfoot in cotton clothes), 2. Bubble-pack the heck out of it then...
  20. N

"Uh - Uh - Uh" (to pitifully quote a famous TV detective -> Columbo/Peter Falk) "Pardon me.... Just one more thing..." : Who can say they own a one-of-a-kind... anything? Not too many folks I bet. Well, THIS is one of those... To be clear, my EXORset One-Of-A-Kind "package" contains: one...
Back