• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. adko

Commodore PET 2001-C

Thank you for this good information, you know a lot more about it than I do I will delve deeper into this PET thanks again, greets Ad
  2. adko

Commodore PET 2001-C

Thank you , i go do that Thank you for all this info I go read it thank you for this information, good to know
  3. adko

Commodore PET 2001-C

Hello everyone, I bought a Commodore PET 2001-C and am restoring it Now I saw a bit of oxidation on one type of resistor on the motherboard, now my question can this remain that way or should this be remedied and how do i do this? And does anyone know the type number of this motherboard because...
  4. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Hi Nivag, it worked Dave has found that with sys 42014 I can start and use the Rabbit rom I also want to thank you for all your help and energy Greets Ad
  5. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Hi Dave, you did it 😲 With sys 42014 the rom of Rabbit starts And can I use the commands *L etc to load the cassette files faster Now everything really works on my PET as it should 🥳 Many thanks for your enormous patience and knowledge to solve this So I think the code on the ROM can also be...
  6. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Thank you Gary Very nice to have documentation of it Greetings Ad
  7. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Hi Dave, what a lot and difficult work I could never do this myself, I don't have enough knowledge for that Thank you for all your energy and time Greetings Ad
  8. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Thank you Nivag, I already have the eeprom reader at home I'm going to look for that adapter now Greetings Ad
  9. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Part 4
  10. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Part 3
  11. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Part 2
  12. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Hereby the 32 screen photos Dave, hopefully you can get something out of this Thank you so much for all your help and energy Greets Ad
  13. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Thank you Dave, I can get started with this What is the easiest way for you how I send the photos? Or shall I send 1 reply with all the pictures? Greetings Ad
  14. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Yes Nivag, I also get the same screen the second time
  15. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Just a quick question, can I read the rom with this eeprom reader?
  16. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

Hi Dave, thank you for your patience and help I managed to bring up the first screen and below is the picture of it, it's not very much work is for me is no problem and I like working with the PET Could you also give me the other codes I have to enter so that I can request the correct one Only a...
  17. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

I think the only solution is to disassemble and read the ROM The ROM is probably no longer readable over time I will also check the socked Thank you all so much for all the information If I know more I'll let you know Greets Ad
  18. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

I think I'm doing something wrong Gary After the M I use a space
  19. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

I have tried sys -24576 and sys 40960 but no response and I have tried to read the rom with M A000 A080 but it also does not respond I have some knowledge about DOS, but BASIC is new to me, so maybe I'm doing something wrong greets Ad
  20. adko

PET 2001 with Rabbit ROM

I have tried sys -24576 and sys 40960 but no response and I have tried to read the rom with M A000 A080 but it also does not respond I have some knowledge about DOS, but BASIC is new to me, so maybe I'm doing something wrong Greets Ad
Back