• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

i shared it here.
  2. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

to be exact the back side of the U35 pin 19 solder was going on a _RAS0 trace resulting in ground shortining the trace pulling it constantly low.
  3. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

i managed to find the exact issue. i didn't replace it my self. i found a group of people who were interested in the vintage computers they did that for me since they had plenty of other amigas. it came out to be a shortage RAS0 with ground near U35 chip resulting the ram to malfunction. i...
  4. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

i did test it without the extension and same result
  5. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

the image order is a mess but from what they explained / said they did the order of action was around 1. Diagnostics. The board does not function and there seem to be a issue with ram. 2. Detach the ram and chips 3. added the legs and sockets for ram, paul and gary 4. replaced Ram and checked...
  6. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

i think i should recap the whole life time with me and all that was done with it. My father found it in the trash bin in the rain during one cold day. it didn't freeze but it was really soaked through. we send it out to debug to a electronic guy who wanted to try out to "fix" it all he did was...
  7. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

I am not certain which one do you mean. if you could circle in one that you are speakign of? also i never even noticed any spills or leaks from any of the capacitors and all of them were intact.
  8. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

Here is img of the motherboard if someone want's to see the condition. (i did test it without the ram expansions and with - same results)
  9. L

Amiga A500 REV 5A

Hey there i have a issue with a old amiga 500 that is not working right now. It has the green screen as the issue as well as the beep code for the keyboard is 10 shorts 1 long. i found it is issue with fat agnus but after confirming it is working on diffrent amiga it doesn't make sense. the ram...
Back