• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Kodak/Verbatim 6.6 MB floppy drive

I see, thanks! In the manual are not present the interface jumpers descriptions?
  2. M

With this info the drive came useless… how I find the manual? You have uploaded it?
  3. M

I have the original controller Kodak. The controller (with software) not enable the write on standard floppy? 🤔
  4. M

Ok thanks, the manual is very useful ;) But remain I need the software... :(
  5. M

Where is the OEM manual on bitsavers? I searched it but I only found a magazine article...
  6. M

With standard pc floppy controller my Kodak is read-only… all disks are write protected! I think the custom interface board (and software) is needed for enable the write. Or not?
  7. M

I not have any high capacity disk, reading and writing the standard ones would already be a success :)
  8. M

Sorry for resurrecting this very old tread, but I also have the Kodak 6.6mb floppy drive plus controller... anyone have the software/driver? Without it is useless :-(
  9. M

Olivetti m380 issue

I tried without the nvram chip (bios default, hdd support is disabled). I can use a external hdd controller with hour bios. Hdd work but the problem remain the same, load msdos.sys, io.sys but hang on command.com… what’s happen when it load the command.com?
  10. M

Olivetti m380 issue

Hi! I’am a Italian vintage computers collector, now I try to restore a big Olivetti m380-xp3. First time I have fix the floppy drive controller on motherboard (d765 and some 74xxx ic changed) now the controller work good and I can read a 5.25 360k and 3,5 720k floppy’s. The cmos is gone, and I...
Back