• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. O

BOOTROM (U70) modèle 4, KO

Hello everyone. My TRS80 model 4 no longer starts. No matter what boot image I use with my Gotek, I always get the message "No system". I have a FreHd mounted in it. If I use the FreHd bootrom (AT28C16 ), it won't turn on. I have removed the FreHd and the bootrom FreHd and if I use the bootrom...
  2. O

The TRS80 model 4 is haunted!

Hello everyone. I have a TRS-80 model 4, which has a problem. As soon as I turn it on, it types characters on the screen. I tested by disconnecting the keyboard, and it still types... Do you have any idea where to start looking on the motherboard? Thank you. Olivier from France.
  3. O

FreHD not working on my TRS80/4

Hello everyone. I have been using a FreHD on my TRS80/4 for months without any problem. I've been using a FreHD on my TRS80/4 for months, without any problem. Two days ago, when the TRS was booting, the two leds of the FreHD lit up at the same time, the FreHD was no longer recognized...
  4. O

Hello

Hello to all. Olivier from Marseille, France. 51 years old, I started computing on TRS80 in a Tandy store. From PC3 Tandy, to ZX81, Amstrad 464, Ataxi 800XL, then on PC Compaq portable III, then PC compatibles. I made my passion my job, PC assembler for 10 years. Then I finished in telecom, in...
  5. O

Wanted serial card TRS80 model4 26-1069

Hello everyone. I have just purchased a TRS80 model 4 26-1069. I am looking for a serial card. The goal is to communicate with BBS. Thanks Olivier / France
Back