• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. geekdot

Transputer to Commodores! (Or: A niche within a niche ;))

Yeah, kind of my style. But actually there are use cases... I just forgot them :ROFLMAO: Naah - I gave it a thought for some microsecons (for the VIC20, too), but they either haven't the resources out of the box nor can they render Mandelbrots at 320x200 ;) But looking at your footer and...
  2. geekdot

Transputer to Commodores! (Or: A niche within a niche ;))

It had to be done… and now, 13 years later :eek: , it is done: Finally my 2010 design, the somewhat crappy T2C64 was poured into a proper PCB and some bells’n’whistles had been added – so it’s now on par with the T2A2 for the Apple II series. Say hello to the T2C=! There's a lot of yada-yada...
  3. geekdot

Epson QX owners - please join

Hey Brian, The QX-10 hat a Multifont card, of which I can certainly dump its ROMs for you - as soon I pulled it out of the frightening stack'o'things ;-) Hopefully I'll manage to dig though my cave this weekend. ...I already have your nice Titan-Clone card in my JLC cart (even I don't know...
  4. geekdot

Epson QX owners - please join

Hi All, While my QX-10 and QX-16 (both Euro versions) are still in the basement since years, I prepared myself to get them 'reanimated' soon... so for starters I got myself some CF-IDE PCBs (designed by @smbaker) and populated them. And you know how it goes... you start Googling your way at...
  5. geekdot

Repairing a CT-1020 datasette

Attached below. It's from http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/schematics/datassette/C2N-1530-1531_Service_Manual_Preliminary_314002-002_(1984_Oct).pdf (Page 10). Absolutely... especially the recording part. Checked ✔ All three "positions" of the switch do work as expected. Will do so...
  6. geekdot

Repairing a CT-1020 datasette

Hi lovely folks of the vcfed forum, I'm about to finish my PET 2001-8C restoration. The last non-working bit is the "CT-1020" or "white keys 2001 datasette" This is the model I mean, just in case... ... It simply refrains from saving data - sometimes when reading back, it gets close to the...
Back