• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

IBM PC 5150 fun

I would think this forum is a great way to find that buyer you're looking for. I'd suggest you follow @VeryVon 's suggestion and make a new post with the intent to sell in the "For Sale or Trade" area. You can re-post all the info and photos there, and there'll be more buyers/sellers in that...
  2. F

IBM PC 5150 fun

Well, if I were to make an offer, I don't think I'd make a lowball one. And even if I didn't make an offer, I would think a lot of other people on this forum would appreciate the value of this hardware, too. Besides, if Jimmc sells it on eBay, eBay takes around ~12% of the selling price. But I...
  3. F

IBM PC 5150 fun

Since I'm interested in buying one, would you consider selling it to me? Send me a private message and we could go from there?
  4. F

IBM PC 5150 fun

I recently started rekindling my interest in '80s/'90s PCs. A few days ago, I decided to look around for 5150 schematics. I was pleased to find the 5150 technical reference at minuszerodegrees.net, and even more pleased to find a complete set of logic diagrams in there. I spent much of the day...
  5. F

Code review for first 8086 game

Thanks for all the tips (y) (y)
  6. F

carlos12, thank you very much for your review. Those are all helpful points and I'll take them into consideration. The stosw/lodsw recommendations are helpful. I just didn't think about using them, but they would have made writing those routines less awkward. Do you have any opinion on the...
  7. F

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I'm starting to learn x86 assembly language and just finished my first game in 8086 assembly. It's a simple pong clone for DOS in 40x25 text mode, assembled with the A86 assembler. I would appreciate it if someone would give me a code review so I can...
Back