• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

DECpc AXP 150 for sale on eBay (UK)

I have an ad for a DECpc AXP 150 for spares or repair on eBay if anyone is interested. There is no reserve and collection (Maidenhead) as it is a heavy item. Might package if courier pickup organised by the buyer. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204135522486 Thanks, Samantha
  2. S

Northern Europe New home needed for Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D (UK) - REPOST: £50

Hello, I am reposting this as I cannot edit my original post and have more detail/pics on the Sun Ultra 10. I am letting go of this old piece of kit, a Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D if anyone is interested. I cannot bring myself to bin it. I haven't had it running for many, many years and have just...
  3. S

Northern Europe New home needed for a DECpc AXP 150 (UK) - REPOST: £50

Hello, I am reposting this as I cannot edit my original post and have more detail/pics on the DECpc. I am letting go of this old piece of kit, a DECpc AXP 150 if anyone is interested. I cannot bring myself to bin it. I haven't had it running for many, many years and have just brought it to...
  4. S

Northern Europe New home needed for a DECpc AXP 150 (UK)

Hello, I am letting go of some old equipment I have, one of which is a DECpc AXP 150 if anyone is interested. I cannot bring myself to bin it. I haven't had it running for many years and remember the only issue with it was the motherboard battery, so going from memory booting up requires some...
  5. S

Northern Europe New home needed for Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D (UK)

Hello, I am letting go of some old equipment I have, one of which is a Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D if anyone is interested. I cannot bring myself to bin it. I haven't had it running for many years and no problems as far as I remember. Probably has Solaris / Oracle installed, but all this can be...
  6. S

New home needed for a DECpc AXP 150 (UK)

UPDATE: APOLOGIES POSTED THIS ON THE WRONG THREAD! Hello, I am letting go of some old equipment I have, one of which is a DECpc AXP 150 if anyone is interested. I cannot bring myself to bin it. I haven't had it running for many years and remember the only issue with it was the motherboard...
Back