• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Ontario Nabu $300

Fan is fixed. Still available.
  2. C

Ontario Nabu $300

Bingo. I was hoping someone local would pick it up and save a few bucks over current pricing. No worries, I'll pack it into the retro closet for a rainy day.
  3. C

Ontario Nabu $300

I bought this one as a spare because I wanted an extra keyboard. But now I've found an extra keyboard on its own, so I have no use for it. It's an interesting platform and neat to see the old software available.
  4. C

Ontario Nabu $300

Like I mentioned, shipping and taxes into Canada were much more than the purchase price. You are welcome to make an offer.
  5. C

Ontario Nabu $300

Closer to $400 on ebay. Also don't forget the price is CAD and shipping into Canada was more than the unit itself.
  6. C

Ontario Nabu $300

Boxed Nabu. Had it out once to test for booting. Needs fan repaired (typical). $300 CAD. Pickup near Kitchener, Ontario.
  7. C

Can’t Header new diskettes

They are only as good as the drive they were written on.
  8. C

GVP A2000-030 r4 help needed

Look for corrosion around the 68000 socket. I recently repaired a board that had a broken trace from the 68000 to the CPU slot.
  9. C

Can’t Header new diskettes

Also beware of cheap $10 ebay alignment disks. They are incorrect copies usually.
  10. C

Ontario 486 Chip removal tool

Thread closed. Finally have one!
  11. C

Mid Atlantic Commodore PET 64 for sale

Ah dang. Timbuctoo is too far of a drive. Not planning that direction anytime soon.
  12. C

It connects to IEEE on the PET. i.e. 2001, 4016, 4032, 8032, SP9000, B-series etc. FYI - it's probably worth about $100 USD.
  13. C

That drive is no use to this machine. It will be serial IEC and use standard 64 drives.
  14. C

Where are you located for pickup?
  15. C

Southwest Chips Galore! EPROMs from 2716 to 27512 ...

Are you willing to ship to Canada via USPS? I'd like a bunch if they are clean pulls without solder.
  16. C

Not sure why the seller has an offer button. He doesn't accept any.... Still looking?
  17. C

Looking for 486 lever style chip removal tool, as pictured. Intel #309178-002 Preferably someone in Canada for shipping.
  18. C

Ontario Commodore 1581 Drive $300

1581 - tested working. Case is not perfect. $300 CAD. Kitchener, Ontario.
  19. C

California Wanted: TEC FB-501 or TEC FB-503 floppy drive

My replacement came from a Tandy, so check with Tandy collectors.
Back