• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Saving Curves onto a 1520

A bit off topic but anyone where to find DOS Oscilloscope Software that would work on a 286 1520? I have looked a bit but so far, no luck. If anyone is curious that is a tube trace of a 3AU6 tube on a Tek 577D1 which doesn't have a serial port (it's from 1972), but I am hoping to save...
  2. J

GRiDPad 1910 Screen Replacement

Recently purchased a GridPad 1910 off eBay which has a bit of moisture built in the screen. Looks like I will need to replace the screen. I figured out how to pull it apart with a bit of trial and error and would be interested to see if anyone has any documentation on these. (Pictures of...
  3. J

Grid Battery Rebuild

I recently cut open my dead GRiD battery pack with hopes of rebuilding it, but I am not sure what type of replacement would be appropriate as the cells are not labeled. (I know not the greatest work with the Dremel, going to sand away and fill the rough edge once rebuilt) If anyone has rebuilt...
  4. J

GRiD 1680C Disassembly/Troubleshooting

I recently picked up a broken 1680C off of eBay in the hopes of repairing it. Does anyone have a guide for disassembly? I was able to pry the bottom partway open after taking out the screws beneath the battery compartment but beyond that haven't had much luck and I don't want to be forcing...
Back