• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

New England Toshiba Infinia 7200 restore diskette

Did anyone ever get an image of the restore cd for the Infinia? I have a 7161 I'm missing software and drivers for. Thanks.
  2. S

Toshiba InTouch Modules--lot

That works. I'm very interested in getting one. I do not seem to have the ability to PM at this time, but perhaps you could message me and we can work out details? Thanks.
  3. S

Your best and worst vintage computer investments?

My best investment over the years was the Apple ][+ I bought at Goodwill back when they were still selling computers. I paid $15.00 for a complete unit with some nice cards, 2 Disk 2s, a Monitor III and a whole load of software. It all worked perfectly. The worst investment has been pretty much...
  4. S

Epson QX owners - please join

Hello, I'm a new user here. One of the reasons I decided to join was because of this post. I'm hoping that at some point in the future, I'll be able to restore my QX-16 to full functionality. I actually got this machine as a child and used Valdocs as my primary OS for years. It was slow, but...
  5. S

Hello from East TN USA

Hello, long time lurker, short time poster. My name is Julie, and I been working on, and collecting obsolete machines for most of my life. I have had weird computers come, and weird computers go. For a long time, I've had the hobby on the back burner, but when Covid hit, I found myself home a...
  6. S

Toshiba InTouch Modules--lot

Hello, wondering if you still have any of the Intouch lcd modules for sale. I would like one for my Toshiba Infinia. Let me you if you have any available, thanks.
Back