• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Classic Mac boot disks for sale, MacPaint, MacWrite

If anyone is looking for old 400K and 800K system disks for their old Classic Mac, check out my new website. I am proving them as a new service. I'll make you a boot disk for $10 bucks. RescueMyClassicMac.com I even printed some nice looking "no frills" labels for the disks: I'll even put...
  2. K

I have old Macintosh System software on 400K/800K disks for sale

If anyone is looking for old 400K and 800K system disks for their old Classic Mac, check out my new website. I am proving them as a new service: rescuemyclassicmac.com I even printed some nice "no frills" labels for the disks:
  3. K

Mac Plus or SE wallpaper application???

Anyone know of any software that can display an image on a Mac Plus or SE desktop instead of the standard cheesy wallpaper from the control panel? I could have sworn I saw an image of an SE on the internet that someone had a BMP or JPG displayed as their wallpaper.
  4. K

Why is the inside of a classic Mac painted silver, and is it OK to remove it?

OK, I did the peroxide treatment thing to an old Mac SE that I had. The only problem is that the peroxide washed off that metallic coating that is on the inside of the case. Is that really metal or is it something else? Is it to ground the plastic case, or it is for some sort of insulation or...
Back