• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. skate323k137

Midwest FS: West MI, Apple II+, Apple II Cards, other systems

Hey all, Looking to see if anyone here in west MI is interested in a II+ or one of my other systems. I sadly need to thin the herd a little bit, but if would be cool to see some of these go to good homes. First up I have a II+, which has a new reactive micro PSU within the last 2-3 years, and...
  2. skate323k137

Midwest FS: $100 Yamaha MU-50 MIDI tone generator w/new PSU and battery

Hey all, I have an extra MIDI module / sound generator. It's a Yamaha MU-50, showing some wear on the top, but overall in very usable shape to say the least. I have recently soldered in a new battery, so it does not complain at power-on and can save settings. I also will include a 100-240VAC...
  3. skate323k137

Midwest FS: GGLabs Apple II SCSI card w/free BlueSCSI

I have a new/unused/extra GGLabs SCSI card I had stashed. I've accepted I'm not going to use this spare so I'd like to move it along to someone else. Includes the dsub cable, and a tested DB25 BlueSCSI (No SD card, but I can send you a couple of image files if you need them). These are listed...
  4. skate323k137

Z80 RC2014 Pro / RomWBW build, w/Digital IO, YM2149, Floppy controller, and more.

Hello all, I wanted to share a thread about my RC2014 build. This build was an off-and-on project for 8+ months. When first booted up, here's what it looks like: The backplane is the RC2014(TM) Pro backplane, a 12 slot backplane. ROM/BIOS: RomWBW https://github.com/wwarthen/RomWBW - I...
  5. skate323k137

Has anyone here had to dispute an order with PCBWay?

I recently ordered some cartridge PCB's for my SC-3000 from PCBWay. It's a community design, and the designer has it set to not allow gerber downloads. As such you have to order it thru PCBway (not a big deal, the designer gets a cut). When I ordered it the 1st time, I approved removing the...
  6. skate323k137

SC-3000H Help (repeating 2 beeps)

Hey all, A long shot, however, I am hoping someone has some pointers for me in fixing my SC-3000H. I received it with no accessories / untested and so assumed some issues would be present. I'm using a nice PSU, and built an AV cable and this cartridge...
  7. skate323k137

Interest Check: Apple II / II+/ IIe Brain Board ][ Kits

Hello all, Recently I took the time to make a minor revision to Mike Willegal's brain board, doubling the onboard ROM space available by making use of the previously unused dip switch (Dip 2). This yields two main useful configs; one - primary toggle switches between on board ROM and Apple 1...
  8. skate323k137

Commodore 64 Keyboard to Serial/RC2014

Hello all, I wanted to share my latest project. My project is based on the 'Appledore' adapter from P-LAB, which uses an Arduino nano to convert a C64 keyboard to Apple1/Apple II/TTL ASCII. The code also outputs to the serial pins of the Nano, which led me to wonder: Can this keyboard be used...
  9. skate323k137

Midwest Trade interest check: My Mac SE or SE/30 for your Atari 8 bit or Commodore computer(s)

I'm looking to expand my collection a bit beyond just Apple II, 68k/PPC mac, and my Amiga 600. I'm hoping to add perhaps some 8 bit Atari computers, or another/different Commodore than my A600. I'm in west MI (northwest of Grand Rapids) and have a couple machines I would consider trading for...
Back