• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

N8VEM 68K board build log

Hi, I've been building the N8VEM 68K board and have had a really good time doing it. It's been logged on a private site so far but we have reached a point where all seems to be working properly so I've decide to make the build log public now. Someone may fins it interesting and/or find pointers...
  2. P

LDP Hazitall just arrived

I just received an LDP Hazitall multi I/O board that I won on eBay two weeks ago. It looks as if it is in excellent condition, just a little dust on it. I don't have any manuals for it and google doesn't turn up anything useful except for Herbs web pages. So I am going to write a small...
  3. P

Trading my old (broken) EPROM/PLD programmer for something fun....

My trusty old EPROM programmer decided to give in while programming PLD's a few days ago. I have started repairs on it and got it to read and program Atmel FLASH memories again but I have not tested anything else as i went out and treated myself to a new programmer. I also tested to program a...
  4. P

An S-100 computer built together by left over parts......

Well here it is, My ultimate lab S-100 computer. For all those boards that needs testing before I put them into my Altair or SOL computer, like the prototype board I'm working on right now. It's built on top of an old bottom from a scrapped Atari 2600 console. It has a 120W power supply that I...
  5. P

My latest addition to my SBC collection

Just snagged this from eBay yesterday. A beautiful little Z80 single board computer with all you need o get started. Ooh and the 44pin card edge connector is the same as in my newly designed 6502 based rack computer system. Oooh, lucky mee :mrgreen: /P
  6. P

Got a little package from Digi-key tonight....

So I know exactly what I will be doing this weekend.. :frankenstein:
  7. P

It's Monday again......

*sigh* :medic:
  8. P

A little something I'm working on right now..

I was having trouble finding a serial board for my Altair at a reasonable price so I decided to build my own board. Here's a picture of it in its current state. The 40-pin dipper is a SCN2681A DUART, which is a great device to work with. It's still missing the transceivers but that is coming...
  9. P

Hello from a rainy, dull, cold and boring Sweden

Hello all, My name is Pontus (alias the PacMan) and I live in Skåne, Sweden, right now probably the most boring place in the world :( Anyway, I have been interested in old computers for a good 10 years now and have managed to collect some goodies during my years. My first computer (an Acorn...
  10. P

Wanted: S-100 Floppy Disk Controller Board

I need a floppy disk controller card for my SOL-20 computer. Preferably I would like to have one with the WD177X controller, alternatively WD179X. I don't need cards with NEC 765 or Intel 8207X compatible controllers. Anyone ? /PacMan
Back