• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Commodore Pet 3032 no power

Here is a final foto of this fully working Pet 3032. I manage to load Space Invaders from a wav file to my Tascam cassett recorder. Maybe I should add a single speaker to this computer!
  2. A

Ok @daver2 the test program worked great. When I run it I get the message blinking "End of test." I can write the program to a cassette deck aswell. So now im gonna try to load a wav file...
  3. A

Ok. I found the book. I'll find the code and type it in. BTW I have a old cassette deck for VIC20. Maybe I can use that to load a program. I found some wav files on internet. But I'll do the Basic test program first.
  4. A

@daver2 You have helped me so mutch with this computer. Thanks! The links in post #127 was very helpful. Hopefully this computer will run for a while now.
  5. A

@daver2 I fixed it!!!! The 7812 Voltage regulator gave me some strange output voltage! So I changed it and look at this! The picture got a bit more sharp after The recap aswell!
  6. A

@daver2 I have recaped the board. I left two caps one 1uf 150V and one 6.8uf (non polarized?) They both mesured fine thou. The resistors is fine.... Im a little scared to work with CRTs becouse of the high voltage. So im not sure if I can do the probing with the unit on!? The recap did...
  7. A

Maybe they should look like that. They seem to measure fine anyway... I cant see anything strange other than that. But I will take off those caps and mesure them.
  8. A

Hmmm Dave! R656 and R657 looks a bit odd. R657 and R656 is 1 ohm. But I cant see the colorcode ,just one stripe (white) and and it almost looks burned. They are bigger than the other resistors. Schematic says 1ohm
  9. A

Thans Dave! I'll will measure resistors and caps. I'll report back if I find anything.
  10. A

Ok Dave! The motherboard has following numbers. Cdu-b79-cmd 9 And 2814311 Zb16m I found the height pot. I can strech out the picture but its still garbage on the screen.
  11. A

Thanks Dave! I will take the monitor apart and get back to you tomorrow.  there is no visible V height potentiometer on the back, just brighness. But I'll will take a better look tomorrow ok.
  12. A

Top to bottom is 5V. Here is a picture of that.
  13. A

The signal looks normal. Dosent it?
  14. A

Yeah I have a ocilloscope. One digital and one analog. So where do I find these signals?
  15. A

Hello again guys! My Pet has been running a while now! But yesturday something happend with my screen! The cursor is still blinking but the screen is garbage. This happen after 15min of use. Look at the picture... Is this a screen problem? I havent recap the screen yet.
  16. A

@daver2 I have some protective shields from C64 and Commodore Amiga. Do you think these shields are made of MU-metal? I will try these . I'll be back with some new photos when the machine is perfect. :)
  17. A

@daver2 @Radix Ok guys. The problem goes away when I open the lid...how can you shield the psu in the best way?
  18. A

There is no brightness change. This is a camera issue. @Radix @Hugoholden Im at work right now. But I'll be back with some more info later. @Desperado Thanks mate.
  19. A

the light in the room is artificial. It seems impossible to get the shakes on film. It's so small and fast. I could describe it as vibrations (tremors) that would occur if I were drilling with a drill. I will open up the CRT and check as you suggest.
  20. A

@Hugo Holden , Yeah it's very hard to see on Camera. But I'll will try with another video
Back