• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Polaroid Digital Pallette installer/Exporter for Mac?

What model of Palette is it based upon - have you any pictures of it? I believe a company called Symbolic Sciences actually did an LVT (laser) version of the ProPalette 8035/45/67 called the Fire 1000, which would be fun to play with. I'm also aware that one of the very earliest Polaroid film...
  2. C

So far I've only really focussed on B&W output, but here's an initial test image. The original of the image is on the left, including a blown up detail, while the output file and detail are on the right. The original image file was shot in greyscale at 5976 x 3992 pixels, and it has been output...
  3. C

Just to add to the post above, it appears that CFR Film Table Commander running on Windows can actually be used to edit / generate film tables for a ProPalette 7000 / 8000 running on Mac OS 9. As above, to recognise Mac film tables in CFR Film Table Commander on Windows you just need to add a...
  4. C

For any people who have a ProPalette 7000 or 8000, you might want to grab a copy of CFR Film Table Commander: https://www.srs1software.com/CfrFilmTableCommander.aspx It’s a film table editor for the 7000 & 8000 that only runs on Windows (alas), but which has now been made available as freeware...
  5. C

Just in case the Mediafire link goes down, the CDR image is now also available for download from the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/polaroid-202 The disc image will allow you to install Rasterplus 2.02 and Palette Export 2.0, and there are updates to Rasterplus 2.06 and Palette...
  6. C

The drivers for Polaroid Palette for Mac can now be found at the following link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebctuokc4s31q6b/Polaroid_Palette_for_Mac.zip/file This is legacy OEM Polaroid software for their no longer available film recorders, and should work with the Palette CI-5000 and...
  7. C

I think I might have found something. Could you drop me a DM?
  8. C

If you're just looking to just test your film recorder, you can actually download Macintosh drivers for the various Polaroid film recorders, including your HR6000, from https://www.poladigital.co.jp/soft/download.html ... the only catch is they're only in Japanese. I have checked with the...
  9. C

We're looking for a copy of the drivers that Polaroid made available for free download from their ftp server before they folded as a company. There were other Printing RIP programs associated with these film recorders, such as RasterPlus, but I think the Macintosh version of this required an ADB...
  10. C

Wow... really? That's a bit sad, but similar to what I've been finding. I have found one person who claims to have a backup of what was on the ftp.polaroid.com server, but they're not being very responsive in replying to my messages. If I manage to get some software together would you still be...
  11. C

@NeXT - apologies for bumping this one ... did you manage to find Mac drivers for your Polaroid HR6000?
  12. C

I've just found this. I've recently got hold of one of the ProPalette 8000 units which I would like to get running with one of my old Macs, but I cannot find the driver software for MacOS anywhere. Did you manage to find a copy of the Macintosh drivers in the end?
Back