• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Kudzu Kid

Google Groups Cromemco Group Seems Challenging To Join. Help Requested!

Hi All, I also posted this to the S100 Google Group - in case anyone there can help. The Google Groups Cromemco group seems to be set up in a spin cycle for new members. When I click on the "Contact Owners and Managers" button, I can type a message (apparently a masked email). That...
  2. Kudzu Kid

Cromemco Z2-D N00bish Questions

A few questions: I’m pondering hunting down a Cromemco Z2-D (the cheaper $ the better, I'm old, fixed income, massive medical bills from heart surgery and cancer, but I'm still kickin', LOL, etc.). It’s only been ~48 years since I last used one. So I have a few questions. Yes, I confess, I...
  3. Kudzu Kid

Any Intertec SuperTerm Lovers?

Hi folks, I’m very new here. I think this is my 2nd post. Just discovered this site last night. I hope this is the correct forum to post this in. So I thought I’d see if anyone remembers a certain piece of hardware. If the following looks familiar - my apologies - I also posted it a bit...
  4. Kudzu Kid

Intertec SuperTerm Manual Online

My first post here, but I hope this helps someone. This is kind of a 'rare bird' but that adds value to the find, eh?! I found a two sites, but I believe this is the 'cleanest' of the two: http://vtda.org/docs/computing/IntertecDataSystems/1100500-00_SuperTermMaintenance_1978.pdf An amazing...
Back