• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. guidol

Best "starter" CP/M machine? (and looking for KAMAS outliner software)

I did founs the following "KAMAS" at the page (not as an archive - only 12 single files) : http://cpmarchives.classiccmp.org/cpm/Software/rlee/index_dirHTML.html#IDM-MORROW-OUTSIDE_SOFTWARE-KAMAS- (search on the page for KAMAS) But I dont know if it does work correctly - under RunCPM on the...
  2. guidol

Any CPMTools experts out there?

I didnt make it ;) thats was Uwe Merker on github as ProgrammingHobby
  3. guidol

Introducing LokiOS. A new version of CP/M, written from Scratch, Compatible with CP/M2.2 Programs.

@cj7hawk Many Thanks for uploading LOKI2 ;) I "compiled" LOKI2 (with the 32Bit version of FBC on a 64Bit Windows) with your make.bat and did get a second ouput-windows (in a very small fontsize), but dont know how to start there an CP/M-application :( Did I miss the magic secret? :) Then I...
  4. guidol

Does anyone have an ADM-3A terminal and can take a picture of some text on the screen?

Maybe you could find the answer in the 130 pages of the ADM-3A Maintenance Manual Maybe also the attached picture is a little bit helpful ;)
  5. guidol

Does anyone have an ADM-3A terminal and can take a picture of some text on the screen?

Did you check the ADM-3A Font at https://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1269766/adm-3a ? Here 2 Screen examples from the Web and one of the TTF-Font ;)
  6. guidol

Looking for "BASIC/Z - Native Code Compiler" software

For RunCPM there is now a new Patch (disk.h) which does resolve the "File not found" with RunCPM:
  7. guidol

Introducing LokiOS. A new version of CP/M, written from Scratch, Compatible with CP/M2.2 Programs.

Is there any place/URL where we can download/test LokiOS? Sounds - for me - very interesting ;)
  8. guidol

Looking for "BASIC/Z - Native Code Compiler" software

I did try to use it in RunCPM but did get mostly a BDOS-Error or "FILE NOT FOUND" So I did try to extract the Files with antoher Utility names H8DCPM for 100K H8D-CPM-images. I had to extract file-by-file because it doesnt support *.* :( In the end it seems to have no other effect :( If I start...
  9. guidol

Really cheap CP/M

Ahh OK - yes I did testes it also in the past and also didnt liked that Ymodem thing (but it did work). Iam a fan of RunCPM on many platforms and forked it also for the Pico. With a SDCard Reader/Writer you should have the problem like with cpicom ;)
  10. guidol

Really cheap CP/M

How did you run CP/M onto the Pico? With RunCPM on the Pico you could also use a SPI-SDCard with FAT16/32 format to get Software onto CP/M. With RunCPM the files are written directly in the FAT-Filsystem - so its very easy to get Software on the system. The latest .UF2-Binary is here
  11. guidol

Any CPMTools experts out there?

For using - with comfort - a Disk-Image under Windows/Linux the CP/M Image File Explorer v0.0.8 https://github.com/ProgrammingHobby/CPM_Image-File_Explorer may also be interesting - because it also can create/format an image ;)
  12. guidol

Most common emulation for CP/M programs?

The original 40 column-mode of NABU CP/M does already use ADM-3A codes and I did test this with the Commodore 128 (ADM-3A codes) version of the CP/M text editor TE
  13. guidol

NABU PC Emulation under MAME

That also solved the output-problem for me with the Wyse50 - but had to reboot after the G-NVRAM-Reset to make it work :) BTW: Is there any command-line to use such a MAME-Terminal (like Wyse 50 or the VT100/240) with a normal COM-device on a Windows-PC? I did try mame -window wy50 -modem...
  14. guidol

NABU ver29 ROM and IA (up to 2022.12.25.0) Errors

While using ROM ver29 and booting from 1. Cable the NABU Internet Adapter (up to Version 2022.12.25.0) does show some Checksum- and Communication-errors :( But after these he is getting to the Menu :) NABU Internet Adapter (2022.12.25.0) Current configuration: - Created: Freitag, 16...
  15. guidol

and <n> is the same slot-No. for the 2 option entrys ;) example: -option3 rs232 -option3:rs232:rs232 terminal and in CP/M device conout=rs2,tv OR device conout=rs2 So we have 80 chars output via RS232 is there a chance to diable the TV-Output to see only the 80 Chars window? BTW: The...
  16. guidol

NABU Internet Adapter Error (mono) under armbian (debian Linux)

Here is my complete version-number: mono --version Mono JIT compiler version 6.8.0.105 (Debian 6.8.0.105+dfsg-3.3 Wed Dec 14 11:30:18 UTC 2022) Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com TLS: __thread SIGSEGV: normal...
  17. guidol

NABU Internet Adapter Error (mono) under armbian (debian Linux)

As I did want to try the NABU Internet Adapter Software under armbian (debian style Linux) as seen in videos running under Raspbian / Raspberyy Pi OS I did get an error while starting mono NABUInternetAdapter.exe Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid...
  18. guidol

Did you use another NABU-MAME as the Windows-Version? Because when I try to start with this printer I do get the error message: lx810l.ic3c NOT FOUND (tried in lx810l nabupc) at93c06 NOT FOUND (NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN) (tried in lx810l nabupc) Fatal error: Required files are missing, the machine...
  19. guidol

I also had to use RENAME.COM, but renamed it to TE.COM ;)
  20. guidol

Yeah - that seem to be the NABU-Terminal-Type (like on a Kaypro) So we can use the C=128 version of the fine te-Editor. where the C= (Commodore) 128 version is also using ADM-3A codes, but againt the pure Kaypro-version of te in the C=128 version the Cursor-Keys do work ;) So I created my...
Back