• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

New England Compaq SLT 386/20 (working, with power supply): Cost of shipping

I'm sad to hear it was damaged in transit, but hopefully it will be repairable. Given how sturdily these machines were built it must have been a pretty serious blow. If it's only the hard drive, that's probably one of the easiest parts to source and replace. Good luck and let us know how it...
  2. L

New England Compaq SLT 386/20 (working, with power supply): Cost of shipping

Hi - I have a Compaq SLT 386/20 portable computer. I purchased it secondhand about 20 years ago at a Greater Baltimore Hamboree & Computerfest. It works and comes with the original power supply. I'd love to find a new home for this computer! I'll be sad to part with it but I had a lot of fun...
  3. L

WTB: Compaq SLT 386s/20 with charger

I know this thread is nearly 2 years old, but I'm going through some old things and I have a working Compaq SLT 386/20 with charger if you are still interested. I originally purchased it at the Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest probably about 2 decades ago. It's been modded a bit - a...
  4. L

Compaq SLT 386s/20 Prototype

compaqportableplus - Since you're very into SLTs, I have a Compaq SLT 386/20 that needs a home. I originally purchased it at the Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest probably about 2 decades ago. It's been modded a bit - a 12 volt car adapter was added, as well as an external battery...
Back