• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. 1

pdp 8 switch parts for trade

figure see if anyones looking for these parts. and has other bits they wana trade 3pin spring loaded switches off 8e panel got 8 toggles for the 8e m series machines https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eprlv8d3TmSPFJ3rCHIJTFkQOyAZesCM/view?usp=sharing 8e panel is up for trades as well has all...
  2. 1

heath zeenith patchs to run software on none heath zenith cpm circa 82

dunno if this is out there anywhere but ive got this letter my dad got from a mike cogswell in 82 also has a note about this will make it work on ur rainbow 100 dunno if this is usefull or long forgoten?
  3. 1

obscure system attached to a fluxgate magnetometer

came across this system recently so i rescued it curious thing it is. from discsions on the mailing list facebook and discord it is either part of a system that flew on planes looking for ore bodies oil and gas ect or was custom built for the usgs to mesure the magnetic feild of witch 6 systems...
  4. 1

imi 5012-H

got a imi 5012-H told the heads dont park them selfs it does spin up not sure how to talk to it has a imi controller 500H atached to it (from a synclarviar) can i just hook this up to a normal pc with a mfm controllor to do this or could i plug into it with a pc and talk to it as is? anyone...
  5. 1

64 edition of the streight 8 users hand book

is it worth scanning? december 1964 has notes writen in it with red pen covering errors and such
  6. 1

phillips p1000-p800 artifacts

ive come into bunch of phillips p1000 and p800 docs and some photos and bits more to come. advice on best scanning dpi and such for pdf useage doubt i need to go crazy stupid high some are books some are sheets from binders. p1000 related P1000 microcode store. Similar to the S/360 TROS...
  7. 1

11/04 papers

came across a bunch of papers fro an 11/04 with stuff like this burried in it [/img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8168/29360693602_f8cc4e8d08_b.jpg[/img]
  8. 1

the smashed 8i resto project of sorts

dunno if anyone remembers me posting a year ago about my find in a feild? anyhow finally sat down to do some work on it about to order some more parts... also came across some newer but old slider switches im guna see if the local ewaste place can help me source a supply never know eh if...
  9. 1

goodies

so the mail person brought me a box of goodies :) incase u cant tell thats replacement boards for the light panel and the switch panel for the 8i :D thank you Vince Slyngstad for making them and i stumbled on this on the local kijiji (similar to craigs list) witch is a Sanyo Denki 1402-B2...
  10. 1

test print

so for the hell of it i did crapy 3d test print on the hackerpsace cheapy 3d printer of vince slyngstad 3d model of the 8i switch sept his model is scaled wrong so took some wild guesing to find the right size first was 10% bigger aaa to somall did a 100x biger wow insane on the screen so did...
  11. 1

little sunday desoldering

so spent most of my sunday sofar striping the switch bits off this broken switch panel from the crushed 8i. theres more stuff then this like a storage bin of broken cards a box of card the core memory taken apart as its trashed ect still more to retreive! more to come and goodies on the...
  12. 1

sad find update: what to do with a smashed pdp 8i hmm sculpture?

so now the beginings of a sculpture are happening. i dont want this stuff sitting in a dump i dont want it sitting in a box so now i begin to do somthing with the bits in the box. (the switches are not part of this got other ideas for those post more latter on that) anyhow i know its sad its...
  13. 1

sad find

not to long ago i litteraly walking onto a pdp8i and nearly blue a gasket when i found it. :'( its pritty mangled the back planes in a million peacs some of the cards survived but will need work did get some unobtainium switches for it and a 8m still gotta go back and do more archeology on the...
  14. 1

Found a smashed 8i some ;(

Want to scream right now Whats left of it is some smashed cards back planes and a smashed dipswitch panel Grabed what i could find of the dip switches should i go back for the other bits some idiot drove over it with a loader post pics of w i found when i get home
  15. 1

vtr and tapes

so i aqiured a pile of vtr tapes so far ives found one thats on booting up ur pdp 11 gamma 11 system once i got the vtr running proper i will be making digital rips of the tapes
  16. 1

PDP 8a, ge workmaster (with plc), heathkits, osborn, ect

im up in winnipeg manitoba canada finding that my collection is being a real drag on my ability to find affordable housing i need to downsize asap. pdp 8A asking 700 it powers up can load a memory test comes with pile of manuals schematics software brochures bunch of spare anilog to digital...
  17. 1

F/S intel MDS 225 with software manuals prom programer

for sale INTEL mds225 contact to make an offer its located in winnipeg manitoba canada
  18. 1

unysis factory stamps

recently came into a box of these
  19. 1

rl02 3

finaly sitting down toying around spent a day learning about odt lot more to learn there after pulling hair now finding i am getting a fault on the rl02 dunno will take some investigating someone on the sebhc mailing list pointed me to this as my machean is a heathkit h11 and i don't have...
  20. 1

simcity anyone :P

diging around i found this tonight up on the shelf it goes its dated 1989
Back