• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

WTB: Tatung COMPstation

OK, one arrived today, five years (and a day) after I posted the note above looking for one.
  2. T

WTB: Sun 501-1102 memory boards and SMD external cables

I am looking for Sun 3/260 memory boards, part number 501-1102, 8M ECC VME boards. I am also looking for Sun external SMD cables, The command cable is a pair of cables, 37-pin and a 25-pin d-sub connectors on the ends. I also need a couple data cables, 25-pin d-subs. I am located in the...
  3. T

Sun 3 memory/ecc errors

I have a Sun 3/260 that I am trying to get running. I have pulled all of the boards except the CPU (501-1206) and memory (8M ECC, 501-1100) boards and added the needed jumpers to the backplane. When I power up the system, when it runs self-tests, I get the following errors: Memory Path Data...
  4. T

FS: Vintage computer books

Here is some SNOBOL:
  5. T

FS: Vintage computer books

Located in the Seattle area (Bainbridge Island). Can deliver locally. Got some vintage computer books that I doubt I will ever be looking through again and would like to pass on to a new home where they will more likely be used. Pricing is 'make offer'. PDP-11 MACRO-11 Language Reference...
  6. T

SPARC systems for sale

I am selling a couple of my SPARC systems. 1. RDI BriteLite IPX - $225 This is a Sun SPARCstation IPX system board inside of a "laptop" (more like portable) chassis with an integrated color display. Comes with its fitted carrying case and a modern power adapter. Boots from a SCSI2SD, not a...
  7. T

Value of Rainbow 100 and LQP-02

I am usually over in the Unix forum discussing Sun stuff since I sold my VAX ... I rescued a Rainbow 100, which came with a LQP-02 daisy wheel printer. This isn't the kind of stuff that I collect, so the plan was to go through it, see if it ran, clean it up and sell it (to pay for more of the...
  8. T

FS: Sun keyboards and mice

I have a couple extra Sun Type 6 keyboards (non-USB, Sun mini-DIN interface) that I would like to sell. $20 each plus shipping. https://deskthority.net/wiki/Sun_Type_6 I also have a bunch of extra Sun Compact 1 mechanical (roller-ball) mice (probably more than six). $15 each plus shipping. Each...
  9. T

Looking for Solbourne keyboard and mouse

Hi, I am looking for a Solbourne keyboard and mouse to use with my S4100. If you have one to sell, let me know. alan
  10. T

Shuttle Technology DAT Satellite 10000 parallel port/SCSI external DAT drive

I got this in a rescue, so for the price of shipping ... DAT Satellite 10000 by Shuttle Technology External parallel port/SCSI DDS-2 DAT drive This is a portable DAT drive that comes in a custom canvas bag. It has side panels that opens and velcros close to allow the drive to be operated while...
  11. T

Rescued SPARCstations for free (plus shipping)

I rescued some SPARCstations and have sent most of them to new homes. Here is what I have left: - SPARCstation 20 chassis. No top cover. The front left corner plastic cover is missing and the front right plastic cover has broken tabs and won't stay on. It has a working power supply and a...
  12. T

WTB: Solbourne S4000 or S4000DX system

Looking to buy a Solbourne IDT system (S4000 or S4000DX). I was hoping to get one from the eBay seller who has 6 S4000DXs up now, but they want too much money for what they are selling in the condition and with the (lack of) components that they are selling them with. Here is more info about...
  13. T

WTB: Tatung COMPstation

I am looking to buy a Tatung COMPstation, preferably one of the earlier SPARCstation 1, 2, 10 or 20 clones. If you have one in the US (otherwise shipping costs would likely be prohibitive) that you would like to sell, let me know. alan
  14. T

FS: Sun SPARCclassic lunchbox workstation

Photos - Outside: Inside: OBP banner and show-devs output: Self-test output: Booting Solaris 4.1.4:
  15. T

FS: Sun SPARCclassic lunchbox workstation

Thinning the herd since I have seven Sun lunchbox systems at the moment. For sale: Sun SPARCclassic (4/15) 48MB memory 540MB Quantum HDD cgsix framebuffer in addition to the built-in cgthree framebuffer When I got this, it wasn't running. The IDPROM was bad, so I replaced it. Whoever installed...
  16. T

Sun SPARC workstation 30-pin and 72-pin memory

For sale - Sun SPARC workstation memory: 1MB 80ns 30pin (SS1, SS1+, IPC) Sun 501-1408, 3 sticks Sun 501-1697, 1 stick Unknown (TI chips), 4 sticks 4MB 80ns 30pin (SS1, SS1+, IPC) Samsung KMM594000A, 3 sticks 4MB 70ns 30pin (SS1, SS1+, IPC) Samsung KMM594000A, 1 stick 4MB 80ns 72pin (ELC...
  17. T

FS: VAX-11/750, Seattle area

Going through a thing that I go through every 5 or so years of thinking that I haven't done anything with my VAX-11/750, so I should sell it. VAX-11/750 2M of DEC memory 6M of NS memory Unibus expansion cabinet TU-80 tape drive 2 RA-81 disk drives 2 RA-82 disk drives DEC SA-482 storage array...
  18. T

Drive spindle and disc enclosure from a DEC RA-81 disk drive

Clearing stuff out of the garage. Make offer. I have no idea what (if anything) these are worth. They are from a DEC RA-81 disk drive that came with my VAX. It is early 80s vintage. Located in the Seattle area. Drive spindle: About 7" diameter and 6" tall. It has pleated air filters in...
  19. T

Free (for the cost of shipping) Books

Mathematica, Second Edition by Stephen Wolfram (1991, 0-201-51507-5) The Internet Book, Second Edition by Douglas Comer (1997, 0-13-890161-9) ASP In A Nutshell by A. Keyton Weissinger (1999, 1-56592-490-8) Core JINI by W. Keith Edwards (2001, 0-13-089408-7) Inside the Windows 95 Registry by Ron...
Back