• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Altos 586/986 Xenix install disks, or Images

Hi Chris, I am actually using a Floppy emulator, and just load the IMD files on it. This works well, but I have had no luck with the Xenix disks. It seems to read the images ok, then starts the process of loading Xenix, and then hangs after I believe it tries to find Xenix on the hard drive. I...
  2. R

Hi Chris, I did try the Xenix disks on Dave's site, but they don't work. It seems like they are looking for Xenix on the Hard drive, and then hang. I need to do a fresh install. The diagnostic and the M/PM disks work fine from his site. If you find anything. Let me know. I appreciate it! Rich
  3. R

By chance is there anyone who may have install disks, or .IMG files to put Xenix on an Altos 986 I am restoring? Thanks! Rich
  4. R

Hi, Do you by chance have any 586/986 Xenix install disks, or images? I am trying to load a new...

Hi, Do you by chance have any 586/986 Xenix install disks, or images? I am trying to load a new hard disk on a 986. Thanks! Rich
  5. R

Altos ACS 8000-10 Diags

Anyone by chance have the Diagnostic disk for the 8000-10 machine? I need to get the hard disk going and I could really use that disk. I can provide floppies for a copy, or maybe someoen has the disk image? The images online that I have found are not for this system. Thanks! Rich
  6. R

Altos ACS 8000

Anyone by chance have the schematic, or Users Manual for this machine? Specifically with the main board assembly of # 8500-0005. Thanks!
  7. R

Xenix for Altos 586

By chance does anyone have a Xenix boot disk or software for the Altos 586? I am also looking for the Users, or the Xenix manual for the Altos. Thanks for any help!
  8. R

Cromix or Unix V for Cromemco 68K system

I need to verify some hardware and another boot disk, does anyone have a copy of a working 5 1/4" or 8" disk that boots with a Cromemco DPU or XPU (68000 Version)? Thanks!
  9. R

Cromix-Plus for Cromemco 68000

Hi, I am looking for a copy of the version of Cromix that will work with the Cromemco S-100, 68000 DPU card. I believe it was called Cromix Plus. I can supply or replace floppies if needed. Any help would be great! Thanks!
  10. R

Compupro/Viasyn 5 1/4 Boot Disks

Anyone know where I can get either CPM 2.2, or CP/M-86 System/boot disks on the Compupro 5 1/4" format? The CP/M-86 disk can be for the 8085/8088 CPU, or the 8086/8087 CPU. Thanks!
  11. R

MCB-216 ROMs for the Cromemco SCC card

Hi, If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I am looking for the two roms (or 2716 eproms) for the SCC Z80 card from Cromemco. I could also burn my own if I had the listings. Does anyone have these ROMs, or perhaps the listings in a file? Thanks!
  12. R

Cromemco WDI Controller

Does anyone know the type of drive that will hook up to the Cromemco WDI Winchester controller. The board seems to work fine as far as DMA tests etc, but the next project would be to hook up a drive. Thanks!
  13. R

Morrow Micro Decision 1

Anyone have, or know where I can get, a boot disk-CP/M for this machine. It has two single sided 5 1/4 floppies. Thanks! Any help would be appreciated!
  14. R

WANTED ASAP!! CCS 2422 S-100 controller!! Cromemco SCC Proms

I need to get a CCS 2422 controller, does not have to be fully functional, also I am looking for the proms for a Cromemco SCC S-100 single board computer (3 proms with RDOS, and Control Basic) If you can help and have any of these I would appreciate it! Thanks! Rich 858-335-7707
  15. R

CCS 2422 Floppy Controller

I am looking for a CCS 2422 S-100 controller board. If anyone has one and wants to part with it please let me know. It does not have to be in full working condition.. Thanks! Rich
  16. R

Cromemco Z80 monitor and Control Basic for SCC card

I now have a copy of these, and can send the HEX files if anyone wants them. Rich Does anyone have the eproms, or code, for the two 2716's that go on the Cromemco SCC? They contain the Z80 monitor and Control basic programs. Thanks, Rich
  17. R

IMSAI 8080 systems or parts?

I have an old IMSAI system I have had since 1979 and would like to get it up and running. I need to get a front panel, and perhaps some other parts. Does anyone know where or who mayhave parts or a system for sale?
Back