• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

want to find some CP/M86 system disk

Hello all! I want to find some CP/M86 system disk and will be great if i can write this disk from windows or from winimage program Also i want to find HDMAINT program, i think this is disk maintenance tool, i very need to try this program on my computer. Hope this program is present on CP/M86...
  2. M

trying to start IBM Personal Pageprinter (not working)

Hello All! This forum is my last chance to start IBM personal PagePrinter from 1988 year This is laser printer and main model is IBM 4216 010, he starting up but have error code "781" and working diode "prufen"...
  3. M

compaq prosignia 200 manual

Hello all Please help, i want to know how to set jumpers on Compaq prosignia 200 motherboard On the motherboard i have unknown jumpers. Their description is not available at the cover, but they are important, they set cpu/host speed and multiplier Now i have 233 Mgz processor but he working like...
  4. M

floppy drive Panasonic JU-253A061N [need manual]

Hello all! Please help. I need manual to Panasonic JU-253A061N (or IN) floppy drive This drive have many jumpers and i can't start him on my Olivetti PC1 like second drive B :(
  5. M

Macintosh portable not starting

Hello! I bought first macintosh portable on ebay and have many questions: 1) where the power on button? :p 2) we need big battarey for start or not? 3) there present two connectors ROM and RAM, i have one board but i don't know this is RAM or ROM :) if this ROM then i need a RAM for start? 4)...
  6. M

2 Apple questions (IIe and IIgs)

I am new in 80-s apple era, and recently received Apple II gs with more than 50 diskettes. How i can backup data from apple diskettes to IBM PC and write them when i need? also i have Apple IIe computer and two floppy drives but no diskettes :( Where i can find some images and how i can write...
  7. M

PCjr start problems

Few days ago i was received IBM PCjr. Computer starting but keyboard not working :( First I do not know where to connect the keyboard, here? http://www.hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=d80ae4dc58676e72da365c1c48a0ca26 If I connect keyboard in "K" connector keyboard not working. Starting...
  8. M

Want to buy, i4004 and some old CPUs and old laptop display

Hello! i Want to buy: i4004, i8008, i8080 CPU's plastic, ceramic no matter. And i want to find and buy "visual commuter 1083" display or matrix. http://oldcomputers.net/commuter.html http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=1193&st=1 If you have some of this, please tell me, here or...
  9. M

IBM 5170 - need help

Hello all! yesterday my one dream come true, i found IBM 5170 computer. But with not fun surprice inside. No original motherboard here, inside stand some 286 motherboard with "suntac" chipset and award bios, i think this is not IBM board? But all not so bad I have some 286 board like this...
  10. M

My old computers

Yes printer in working condition But use the paper until I turned off the computer. How to stop printer after the printing? )))
  11. M

My old computers

I think maybe i can create a new thread, where I will show something new in my collection. And today this is four very old laptops (sorry for not good photo :( ) From left to right: -Compaq Portable -IBM 5155 -Panasonic Sr.Parther -Sanyo MBC-775 First three from USA and sanyo from Czech...
  12. M

First Commodore PET in Ukraine :)

Hello! Please help me with Commodore PET 4016 computer.. I was buy this item on ebay. He was in bad shape but cheap. I cleaned dust, wasp nest and made redecoration. Replace some electrolytic capacitors. Today I have included it and heard the "greeting sounds" from beeper But nothing on the...
  13. M

Visual 1083 Commuter need manual and more

Hello! I have some questions about Visual 1083 Commuter http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=1193&st=1 In Picture1 i marked blinking led and some very warm resistor and i dont know this should be, or not? Maybe someone here have a manual of this computer? Because i want to know...
  14. M

Commodore pc question

Yes PC-40 had several revisions.. Because when i was found my commodore PC-40 (2006 year) i can find small information about it on internet.. Some dude from New Zealand send me some scans from PC-40 manual. But this scans not very suitable to my PC-40 Pic3 You can see bios screenshot, and on...
  15. M

commodore 64-sx not starting

Hello! I'm have two commodore 64-sx non working computers :( Both show only white screen when i'm turning on computer. I changed the board from one to another, but nothing happen another. Only white screen i see. I would ask maybe this is sort of known problem of commodore 64-sx computers...
  16. M

Hello!

Hello all! My name is Oles, i am from Ukraine, 25 years old. met with computers in first time in 1998 It was 386 SX-40 computer with MS-DOS 6.22 I was play games like prehistorik-2, lost vikings, prince of persia, formula 1 and other Computers in our contry at this time was rare. Seems no one...
  17. M

Amiga 500\600 power connector

Hello Want to ask, what type or "name" of power connector in Amiga 500\600 computers? Because i have amiga 500 and 600 but don't have power supply unit. I can use standard AT power supply unit from PC but i must have power connector for Amiga. Maybe i can buy it on ebay...
  18. M

Atari Stacy

Hello I would ask. Some dude may sell me working atari stacy. He want 500 US dollars This is normal price? not big?
  19. M

Macintosh Classic II not starting

Hello! I have a problem One day my Macintsoh Classic II can't starting. I have some strange rectangle on screen and disturbing sounds from speaker This is video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud-_FVFJoQ What is with mac? :(
  20. M

Atari 400 questions

Hi! Please help me for atari 400. What type TV connector have atari? Composite or antenna video out? Because my atari 400 dont show anything when i connect it to composite "in" on TV And if i dont have a cartridge, can i will something to see on the screen?
Back