• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Can't remember

I fired up my old Star Commander setup and got CP/M working on my C128. I got the May 87 version that has the better format program. I can't remember how to get the ram disk "M" drive working. It's not one of the options on the format program. I have tried the "fast" .d71 files but with no luck.
  2. P

Apple IIe stuck in diagnostic mode

Interesting, The program shows 160 and other numbers. I am assuming I need to replace that chip.
  3. P

Apple IIe stuck in diagnostic mode

on power up goes into diagnostic mode, like no keyboard attached. 1984 motherboard 607-0187-A Seems to complete mode by beeping at the end but goes back to diagnostic mode. I have tried different keyboards but no change. I can do control-open apple-reset and get the command prompt and can run a...
  4. P

free stuff

OK, no serious responses so I'll sweeten it: Trs-80 model II with a TON of software. I got this quite awhile back and just never got the time to dive into it. The cover was alreay loose so I'm assuming someone tried to work on it at one time. It has an 8" drive and 8 cards. A large box of...
  5. P

free stuff

From my recycle pile: Bankers box of 5 1/4 full height drives, 8 total. 6 are Tandon 2 are Texas Peripherals. 2 imagewriter printers - both working 1 imagewriter II printer - working - cover has some scrapes CBM Power Supply DV-5128-1 which is for 1541-II, 1571-II, 1581 Mac 1m - chimes...
  6. P

Kaypro 10, Hard disk controller, Intermediate card, brackets

Untested , .Kaypro 10 hard disk controller, intermediate card, and brackets. $25 plus shipping
  7. P

Monitors

I am selling these for $5 each. There is a catch, I will only take to a packaging store and drop them off. You'll have to prepay and make arrangements with them.no I don't want to handle any thing other than the $5 each. All work to the best of my knowledge but no quaranty. Amiga 1084 24...
  8. P

Roger Wagner IIgs sound card

I am not finding much information on a sound card in a IIgs Rom 1, labeled Roger Wagner Any information on it somewhere?
  9. P

Kaypro Robie project

I have this as a project for awhile and probably not going to get to it very soon. Looking for someone to take it on. It's a Kaypro Robie case with working CRT. Here's what I'll include with it: Main unit 2 motherboards, 1 K-10 and a K-II intermediate card and Hard Disk controller What...
  10. P

What apple is this:

Being an apple fan with several Apple II's (Plus, 4-IIe, 2 IIgs) I am unfamiliar with this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Apple-II-Plus-Computer-for-parts-repair-Many-EXTRAS-2-Disk-Drives/293637699233?hash=item445e2bb6a1:g:VqQAAOSwO2ZfAgqY
  11. P

M0116 key switch

Is there a good source for replacement switches for a M0116 mac keyboard. these are Alps and Salmon colored. Need 4
  12. P

Model 1

A recent addition, a Model 1 without monitor. Many thanks to Verault for letting me pick his brain. Seems to be in very good condition. keyboard, expansion box, 2 disk drives, several cassette cables, and a lot of manuals. One of the drives not working. Will probably flip it. Screen...
  13. P

Promenade C1 C64 eprom programmer $200 obo

Digging through my "stuff" I found this Promenade. It hasn't been used in awhile but worked great about 5 years ago. I even was able to use it for non C64 eproms. Case is a little shelf worn - see pictures. An original manual and other documentation is included. I don't have the software but...
  14. P

IIe cover with locks

Was this once an option?
  15. P

Capacitors Indirect Case

A court case of Plaintiffs claiming defendants engaged in conspiracy of capacitor prices. Is the possible settlement for the $13.18 I spent on capacitors during the time period worth the price of a stamp?
  16. P

NASA Apollo computer For Sale

This is from Facebook marketplace. Apollo era computer for $100,000. Now you know as much as I do about it. I'm not sure how to post the facebook link without compromising my account. I think if you go to facebook marketplace you should be ble to find it.
  17. P

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

There are 5 Kaypro II's 4 have the CRT, 1 is an advent conversion but no boot,none of the others have the motherboards installed, 2 have no power supply 5 K10s, 4 have no power supply, no motherboards, no intermediate card or HD controller. 1 is complete but no Hard Drive or Floppy drive (83) 3...
  18. P

Apple IIgs SCSI

Reformatted a IIgs SCSI drive after reading how to get the greater than 32m HFS partition. I have 6 32m ProDOS partitions and 1 HFS 500m partition. I can't get it to boot to the desktop, it boots to asking me what i want to run. I get the normal IIgs boot screen. How do I get it to boot to the...
  19. P

Model 102 option roms

I recently got a model 102 with the Ultimate rom II option. In the compartment are 2 other chips, SRM2064C and NEC D4364C -20L Are these on all model 102's ?
  20. P

IBM PCjr with originoxesal b

$350 https://slo.craigslist.org/sys/d/grover-beach-ibm-pc-jr/6808581935.html Price seems high but it looks complete
Back