• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Can't remember

I fired up my old Star Commander setup and got CP/M working on my C128. I got the May 87 version that has the better format program. I can't remember how to get the ram disk "M" drive working. It's not one of the options on the format program. I have tried the "fast" .d71 files but with no luck.
  2. P

Apple IIe stuck in diagnostic mode

on power up goes into diagnostic mode, like no keyboard attached. 1984 motherboard 607-0187-A Seems to complete mode by beeping at the end but goes back to diagnostic mode. I have tried different keyboards but no change. I can do control-open apple-reset and get the command prompt and can run a...
  3. P

free stuff

From my recycle pile: Bankers box of 5 1/4 full height drives, 8 total. 6 are Tandon 2 are Texas Peripherals. 2 imagewriter printers - both working 1 imagewriter II printer - working - cover has some scrapes CBM Power Supply DV-5128-1 which is for 1541-II, 1571-II, 1581 Mac 1m - chimes...
  4. P

Kaypro 10, Hard disk controller, Intermediate card, brackets

Untested , .Kaypro 10 hard disk controller, intermediate card, and brackets. $25 plus shipping
  5. P

Monitors

I am selling these for $5 each. There is a catch, I will only take to a packaging store and drop them off. You'll have to prepay and make arrangements with them.no I don't want to handle any thing other than the $5 each. All work to the best of my knowledge but no quaranty. Amiga 1084 24...
  6. P

Roger Wagner IIgs sound card

I am not finding much information on a sound card in a IIgs Rom 1, labeled Roger Wagner Any information on it somewhere?
  7. P

Kaypro Robie project

I have this as a project for awhile and probably not going to get to it very soon. Looking for someone to take it on. It's a Kaypro Robie case with working CRT. Here's what I'll include with it: Main unit 2 motherboards, 1 K-10 and a K-II intermediate card and Hard Disk controller What...
  8. P

What apple is this:

Being an apple fan with several Apple II's (Plus, 4-IIe, 2 IIgs) I am unfamiliar with this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Apple-II-Plus-Computer-for-parts-repair-Many-EXTRAS-2-Disk-Drives/293637699233?hash=item445e2bb6a1:g:VqQAAOSwO2ZfAgqY
  9. P

M0116 key switch

Is there a good source for replacement switches for a M0116 mac keyboard. these are Alps and Salmon colored. Need 4
  10. P

Model 1

A recent addition, a Model 1 without monitor. Many thanks to Verault for letting me pick his brain. Seems to be in very good condition. keyboard, expansion box, 2 disk drives, several cassette cables, and a lot of manuals. One of the drives not working. Will probably flip it. Screen...
  11. P

Promenade C1 C64 eprom programmer $200 obo

Digging through my "stuff" I found this Promenade. It hasn't been used in awhile but worked great about 5 years ago. I even was able to use it for non C64 eproms. Case is a little shelf worn - see pictures. An original manual and other documentation is included. I don't have the software but...
  12. P

IIe cover with locks

Was this once an option?
  13. P

Capacitors Indirect Case

A court case of Plaintiffs claiming defendants engaged in conspiracy of capacitor prices. Is the possible settlement for the $13.18 I spent on capacitors during the time period worth the price of a stamp?
  14. P

NASA Apollo computer For Sale

This is from Facebook marketplace. Apollo era computer for $100,000. Now you know as much as I do about it. I'm not sure how to post the facebook link without compromising my account. I think if you go to facebook marketplace you should be ble to find it.
  15. P

Apple IIgs SCSI

Reformatted a IIgs SCSI drive after reading how to get the greater than 32m HFS partition. I have 6 32m ProDOS partitions and 1 HFS 500m partition. I can't get it to boot to the desktop, it boots to asking me what i want to run. I get the normal IIgs boot screen. How do I get it to boot to the...
  16. P

Model 102 option roms

I recently got a model 102 with the Ultimate rom II option. In the compartment are 2 other chips, SRM2064C and NEC D4364C -20L Are these on all model 102's ?
  17. P

IBM PCjr with originoxesal b

$350 https://slo.craigslist.org/sys/d/grover-beach-ibm-pc-jr/6808581935.html Price seems high but it looks complete
  18. P

CFFA3000 Apple IIe platinum

Is there a way to get disk 3 and disk 4 as smartport assignments on a IIe platinum under prodos? so I could do: cat,s7,d3
  19. P

Apple II workstation cards

I have 2 Apple II workstation cards. One seems to be complete one is missing the cover and a rom chip. I will entertain offers or trades. c Always looking for Apple II stuff, another pocket term, 5 1/4" DSDD drives, working 8" drive etc et
  20. P

Major disappointment

I waited several weeks for a ST225N. It arrived and it was a regular MFM ST225. heavy sigh. Looking back at the listing I should have caught the markings on the listing picture. It didn't show the connector on the end. Oh well I am hoping the seller does have a SCSI drive. I may be able to...
Back