• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

need help with finding a program?

hi! guys! im needing help my tandy has a lot of games only problem is i cant get to them the directory says their there but when i check my menu under games & entertainment there are only 6 games.how do i find them and restore them my computer is running on microsoft 5.0.my friend is talking...
  2. R

commodore plus/4

i have a commodore plus/4 includes: commodore plus/4 power supply the tv switchbox with tv adapter to use with newer version tv's RF cable 2 user manuals plus/4 built-in integrated software manual all in original box hooked it up and it works nothing wrong with not a scratch on it wanting to...
  3. R

tandy 1000 sx everything works includes programming

i have a tandy 1000 sx it includes: 1 mouse original keyboard modified keyboard with adapter so it can be used with this model all cables processor with 5 1/4 drive & 3.5 drive printer cable only capable with the tandy 2 joysticks moniter complete programs installed in great condition had only...
  4. R

hi everyone i own a tandy 1000sx & a commodore plus/4!

hi everyone i recently acquired a commodore plus/4 and a tandy 1000sx both in complete working order my friend has no idea what he had just thought they were useless now he took very good care of both tho the tandy 1000 sx includes 2disk drives the lg and sm(havent learned the sizes yet),2...
  5. R

how much is my system worth?

hi everyone! i was recently given a tandy 1000 sx computer it has two joysticks two keyboards the keyboard that came with the computer and one my friend calls a modified keyboard tandy came out with it has a adapter so u can use it for the 1000's i also have a mouse, and a printer cord as well...
Back