• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

MathCAD for Dos User Manual

@rantonini Been away from stuff for a while, and just returning to vintage stuff. If you still have the manual, drop me a line.
  2. F

FS: Misc Periferal Cards

Starting to clean out stuff I will likely not use, so here it goes (all $5 each + whatever USPS Flat rate shipping they fit in) Or get the whole lot for $55 shipped free: NIC Cards 3x 3C905TX 2-Rev A, 1-REV B 1x 3x905B, REV A 1x Apple Broadcom NIC SCSI Cards x 4 Sound Cards 1 Sound...
  3. F

Interface card, Manual and software for Modular Circuit Technology MCT-EP1 programmer

Looking for the interface card that goes with the Modular Circuit Technology MCT-EP1 EPROM programmer. I have the box, and it has a 40-pin connector that uses a ribbon cable it appears. Did a bunch of googling and no luck.
  4. F

1000RL Power Supply

Anyone have any troubleshooting tips for a 1000RL PSU suddenly no longer working? No idea what happened. Was working, turned it off then when I went to turn it back on nothing. It never popped, or anything. All the capacitors look OK.
  5. F

1000RL HD Keybaord and potential Hard drive replacement.

I have a Tandy 1000RL Hard drive. Been a while since I got it, and I finally plugged it in, and the HD needed a tap to start spinning, but t appears to work, at least as far as I can currently test. Current problem is that I do not have a keyboard that works with it. It has a PS/2 connector...
  6. F

MathCAD for Dos User Manual

Looking for a copy of the manual(s) for MathCAD for Dos. Drop me a line if you have one.
  7. F

Palm Desktop that will run on Mac OS 7.6.1 68K

I am looking for a version of Palm Desktop that will run on my Macintosh Centris 660AV with System 7.6.1 installed on it. I have 2.6.3, but that needs a PPC macintosh. I suspect an earlier version will work with a 68K machine.
  8. F

For Sale: IBM 5160, 5153

Thinning out my collection. IBM 5160 XT with Fill Height 5 1/4" floppy, 32MB(??) hard drive, 640K, and keyboard. Works. has MS-Dos 3.3 installed on it. $100 plus actual packing and shipping costs from 13424. I can take some more photos if interested. I will have it packaged by the local...
  9. F

X86 Assembly Programming

I am going to start to learn assembly language programming for X86. I have a few good books as reference, and I plan on going pure vintage on this and use an older machine to do everything, either a 386, or my IBM XT. I was planning on using TASM 5.0 since I have a copy of that. Since am new...
  10. F

Building up a 386 or 486 machine

So I am looking to assemble a 386 or 486 desktop. I have some of the components already floading around from saving things over the years. Main thing I am missing is the motherboard and the case. So I am wondering if any of the new cases and and power supplies out there are compatible with...
  11. F

Computers on the TV show "The Americans"

I have been watching the show "The Americans". Time frame is Regan Era, and they have had verious computers as props in the show. A couple of shows they have shows computers inside the Russian HQ or embassy or something like that, and it seems unique, well at least to me. It has a large case...
  12. F

Looking for TrueBasic for Mac OS 6 and OS7

Looking for a copy of TrueBasic that will work on a MAc with OS 6 and/or OS 7.
  13. F

Case screws for MAC SE/30

I finally got my SE/30 up and running, but somewhere along the way I lost the screws to the case, the Torx head screws. Anyone know what a replacement tread/size screw will work?
  14. F

WTB: Power Macintosh 9600

Looking for a Power Macintosh 9600. Contact me via PM or here.
  15. F

Windows Shared Inkjet with MAC OS 9

I have been playing around with a G3 MAC I rescued from the trash, and it works pretty good. I got OS 9.2.2 installed on it, and I am wondering if I can somehow print to a shared printer. The printer is shared on a Windows 2000 server machine. I can see the printer in Chooser, but of course...
  16. F

Books, Applications, etc. for sale

OK this is a big list so here goes (All items prices do not NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING) PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY DO NOT REPLY HER SO I CAN KEEP THE LIST CURRENT WITH OUT A LOT OF CLUTTER MSDN Library CDs April 2000 in case (3 CDs) $5 MSDN Library CDs July 2000 in case (3 CDs) (I...
  17. F

8 SCSI Cables

Updated Price I have 8 SCSI cables, DB 25 on one end Centronics 50 on the other. Various lengths. $30 including shipping via USPS Large Flat rate box (~$17) so that is about $1.62 each. CONUS ONLY.
  18. F

Old School Front Panel switches

Found a picture of what I am talking about.
  19. F

Old School Front Panel switches

I am looking for a source or at least the name of the old front panel switches you used to see on various equipment. It basically is rectangular/square push button with a single small led above the switch.
  20. F

Vintage Computer Usage

So does anyone here truely put ther vingage computer to use other than it being something to play with? Sometime I have considered setting up an old MS-DOS machine ans see how much real use I can get out of it daily. I have though that if I can get it connected to the internet I caould...
Back