• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

FS: Misc Periferal Cards

Starting to clean out stuff I will likely not use, so here it goes (all $5 each + whatever USPS Flat rate shipping they fit in) Or get the whole lot for $55 shipped free: NIC Cards 3x 3C905TX 2-Rev A, 1-REV B 1x 3x905B, REV A 1x Apple Broadcom NIC SCSI Cards x 4 Sound Cards 1 Sound...
  2. F

Interface card, Manual and software for Modular Circuit Technology MCT-EP1 programmer

Looking for the interface card that goes with the Modular Circuit Technology MCT-EP1 EPROM programmer. I have the box, and it has a 40-pin connector that uses a ribbon cable it appears. Did a bunch of googling and no luck.
  3. F

1000RL Power Supply

Anyone have any troubleshooting tips for a 1000RL PSU suddenly no longer working? No idea what happened. Was working, turned it off then when I went to turn it back on nothing. It never popped, or anything. All the capacitors look OK.
  4. F

1000RL HD Keybaord and potential Hard drive replacement.

I have a Tandy 1000RL Hard drive. Been a while since I got it, and I finally plugged it in, and the HD needed a tap to start spinning, but t appears to work, at least as far as I can currently test. Current problem is that I do not have a keyboard that works with it. It has a PS/2 connector...
  5. F

MathCAD for Dos User Manual

Looking for a copy of the manual(s) for MathCAD for Dos. Drop me a line if you have one.
  6. F

Palm Desktop that will run on Mac OS 7.6.1 68K

I am looking for a version of Palm Desktop that will run on my Macintosh Centris 660AV with System 7.6.1 installed on it. I have 2.6.3, but that needs a PPC macintosh. I suspect an earlier version will work with a 68K machine.
  7. F

For Sale: IBM 5160, 5153

Thinning out my collection. IBM 5160 XT with Fill Height 5 1/4" floppy, 32MB(??) hard drive, 640K, and keyboard. Works. has MS-Dos 3.3 installed on it. $100 plus actual packing and shipping costs from 13424. I can take some more photos if interested. I will have it packaged by the local...
  8. F

X86 Assembly Programming

I am going to start to learn assembly language programming for X86. I have a few good books as reference, and I plan on going pure vintage on this and use an older machine to do everything, either a 386, or my IBM XT. I was planning on using TASM 5.0 since I have a copy of that. Since am new...
  9. F

Building up a 386 or 486 machine

So I am looking to assemble a 386 or 486 desktop. I have some of the components already floading around from saving things over the years. Main thing I am missing is the motherboard and the case. So I am wondering if any of the new cases and and power supplies out there are compatible with...
  10. F

Computers on the TV show "The Americans"

I have been watching the show "The Americans". Time frame is Regan Era, and they have had verious computers as props in the show. A couple of shows they have shows computers inside the Russian HQ or embassy or something like that, and it seems unique, well at least to me. It has a large case...
  11. F

Looking for TrueBasic for Mac OS 6 and OS7

Looking for a copy of TrueBasic that will work on a MAc with OS 6 and/or OS 7.
  12. F

Case screws for MAC SE/30

I finally got my SE/30 up and running, but somewhere along the way I lost the screws to the case, the Torx head screws. Anyone know what a replacement tread/size screw will work?
  13. F

WTB: Power Macintosh 9600

Looking for a Power Macintosh 9600. Contact me via PM or here.
  14. F

Windows Shared Inkjet with MAC OS 9

I have been playing around with a G3 MAC I rescued from the trash, and it works pretty good. I got OS 9.2.2 installed on it, and I am wondering if I can somehow print to a shared printer. The printer is shared on a Windows 2000 server machine. I can see the printer in Chooser, but of course...
  15. F

Books, Applications, etc. for sale

OK this is a big list so here goes (All items prices do not NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING) PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY DO NOT REPLY HER SO I CAN KEEP THE LIST CURRENT WITH OUT A LOT OF CLUTTER MSDN Library CDs April 2000 in case (3 CDs) $5 MSDN Library CDs July 2000 in case (3 CDs) (I...
  16. F

8 SCSI Cables

Updated Price I have 8 SCSI cables, DB 25 on one end Centronics 50 on the other. Various lengths. $30 including shipping via USPS Large Flat rate box (~$17) so that is about $1.62 each. CONUS ONLY.
  17. F

Old School Front Panel switches

I am looking for a source or at least the name of the old front panel switches you used to see on various equipment. It basically is rectangular/square push button with a single small led above the switch.
  18. F

Vintage Computer Usage

So does anyone here truely put ther vingage computer to use other than it being something to play with? Sometime I have considered setting up an old MS-DOS machine ans see how much real use I can get out of it daily. I have though that if I can get it connected to the internet I caould...
  19. F

Looking for Managing Your Money for DOS

Managing Your Money for DOS, version 12 if possible. Anyone have it?
  20. F

Looking for PSPICE 6.1

You used to be able to download PSPICE 6.1 for dos of the net, but it seems ever server that had it is now gone, or the files have been deleted. Does anyone have a copy of this?? It was I believe 3 .zip files, which were uncompressed onto 3 1.44mb floppies.
Back