• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

seeking NorthShare time-sharing system for North Star BASIC?

Silent700 recently acquired the reference manual for a time-sharing system known as NorthShare developed for a CP/M based North Star BASIC system. Out of curiosity I went looking for the NorthShare software but so far it is proving elusive. Does anyone happen to have a copy? I think I've...
  2. N

seeking DECnet for Rainbow Version 1.1

If anyone has a copy of DECnet for Rainbow (PC100) version 1.1? I would be glad to get a copy please. DECnet for Rainbow Version 1.0 exists and there are three versions of DECnet for DOS (which is not compatible with the Rainbow), but we are missing version 1.1 of DECnet for Rainbow.
  3. N

seeking Model 16 mainboard upgrade for a Model 12

A good friend is sending me a couple of Model 12s and I had an idea that it would be fun to upgrade one of them to a Model 16 so I can run Xenix. Anyone happen to have one they would like to negotiate about? thanks.
  4. N

Wanted: VT100 EPROM or dump of same for GRiDCase3 laptop

GRiDCase laptops often came with EPROMs installed in the user-accessible EPROM-storage area, I am seeking the VT100 EPROM or a copy of its contents so I can burn my own. thanks.
  5. N

DEC BA23 pedestal front and rear plastic cover

I have this, an uncovered BA23 front and rear: and would like the plastic covers (front/rear) this turns it into this:
  6. N

keycaps: NOSCROLL and SETUP keys for DEC VT100 style keyboard

I am missing the NOSCROLL and SETUP keycaps for my DEC GIGI, I believe they are the same as the VT100 or VT278 style keyboards. thanks.
  7. N

User guide for the DEC KDJ11-E 11/93, DEC documentation part # EK-KDJ11-UG-001

DEC documentation part # EK-KDJ11-UG-001 This is the PDP-11/93 CPU manual. Willing to pay for someone to photocopy this manual if you want to keep it. thanks.
  8. N

DEC digital M7656 VSV21 QBUS graphics module and BA23 cabkit for same

If anyone has a VSV21 quad QBUS video card they are willing to sell let me know (usually found in microPDP-11s or microVAX systems I expect). Also would like the BA23 cabkit which goes with this card: cabling and rear panel (part # 70-20091-01 and 12-inch data cable 70-20092-01 for BA23) thanks.
  9. N

DEC GIGI and my first magic smoke escape...

Today I acquired a DEC GIGI which I remember hearing about in the 1980s but never spied one first-hand. I am excited to find a GIGI, firstly since it will be my first DEC terminal and secondly that it has a 20mA current loop interface (I'm hoping it will work with the KL8 interface on a...
  10. N

iPhone 3G black 16GB ATT

Removed.
  11. N

instant laptop collection - 148 laptops and extras...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320406412520 If you don't have time to do all the legwork, just buy-it-now ($4000) I am not affiliated with this eBay seller or the owner of the collection - although if someone grabs it I would be interested in the GRiDCase3 laptop and GRiD...
  12. N

Lisa COBOL, Lisa C and Lisa FORTRAN?

I posted this over at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist - posting here for those that may not frequent the other group. Does anyone have copies of these Lisa Workshop programming languages that they would be willing to share please? I was initially looking for LisaCOBOL (I wanted to fire...
  13. N

missing #4 keycap for Apple IIe Platinum

I have acquired an Apple IIe Platinum (the gray model) and it is missing the $/4 key top (keycap) from the keyboard. Anyone have spares that they are willing to part with for a small consideration? thanks.
Back