• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Transistorised 8080 microprocessor...

Hi All; In Discord, under Homebrew computers, there are pictures of some of my Boards.. https://discord.com/channels/768194223576842281/899318419894173696 It won't let me put a specific link to where I have my boards pictured.. THANK YOU Marty
  2. M

Guy claims Win10 can't be erased from hard drive, please mythbust

Hi All; I agree with Chuck.. The other way is I go to my DBAN DVD and choose which disk to wipe, and how many passes it should take to wipe the Drive.. It doesn't care what was on the Drive, it just wipes every Cylinder and Sector.. THANK YOU Marty
  3. M

Data General Nova 1200

Hi All; I am Hankering to see If I can either get another Nova 1200 or the one I had before from Bruce, and just use newer Power Supplies, like You have done.. I miss those soft lights blinking on and off.. THANK YOU Marty
  4. M

Digital Group Z80 - almost working

Hi Stefan; I would suggest that a wirewrap version be done first, to get all of the kinks out of the circuit, unless, You can find a circuit that is already working and tested.. That way You don't waste money on multiple PCB's.. I forgot to say that the order of things in the manual, were not in...
  5. M

Hi Dave; I did proof read it, but when I did an edit, that extra character snuck in and I didn't see it.. Thank You for pointing it out.. There are about four notebooks full of Material, (about 300 to 400 pages long each) that needs posting for the Digital Group Machine.. THANK YOU Marty
  6. M

Hi Stefan and All; This should keep You busy for at least 5 minutes.. THANK YOU Marty
  7. M

Hi Stefan; Last of them for Now.. THANK YOU Marty
  8. M

Hi Stefan; More getting toward the end..
  9. M

Hi Stefan; More of the same..
  10. M

Hi Stefan; Next group..
  11. M

Hi Stefan; The next group..
  12. M

Hi Stefan; It will only let me do 10 at a time.. THANK YOU Marty
  13. M

Hi Stefan; There are about 60 more files to Transfer to You today.. At a rate of about 10 to 12 at a time.. I can see if it will let me do 15 at a time, but, no promises.. Also, are You a Hardware Person or a Software Person or both ?? As I have an idea to maybe get You more Memory.. One, that...
  14. M

Hi Dave; Thank You for the note.. I don't know Now "how to edit" that file.. There is NO edit Button !! Let me Look and copy on Paper His NOT Schematic, and I'LL see if I can find one on a Board.. But, my best guess is that He did follow, unless He found a better circuit, thru experimenting...
  15. M

Hi All; I Found Johnny's explanation of his using BAT42's and where He put this here.. https://lovqvist.net/DTL/NOT[/ And other stuff -- here and following.. https://lovqvist.net/DTL/ This is an index for things to follow THANK YOU Marty
  16. M

Hi Stefan; NO, these are 8080 op codes, only, what You see is His own Mnemonics for the codes and His assessment of what the Program is doing.. You will be getting in the Next installment a couple of pages with the Definition of His opcodes.. What is attached is the Second installment of 10...
  17. M

Hi Stefan; Here are the next 10 scans of the marked up 8080 OP SYS pages.. I think this will be the first Third of what I will be sending You.. I Don't think He did anything with the Z-80 Listing.. Since He got rid of His Digital Group Machine and got a "Spacebyte" 8085 (S100) System with Floppy...
  18. M

Hi Stefan; Here is attached (hopefully) the 8080 pages that my friend marked up for what would eventually become ICOSE.. This first section is for the EPROM Pages.. Also, If You are able to make a new Eprom for Your DG, (1) I would do so, to preserve it's contents.. (2) But, when doing so change...
  19. M

Hi Stefan; I Like that Idea, How can we make it work ?? I would be Glad to Send You the Notebook or two.. I'LL have to check what all I have.. On another matter, though similar , If You go to Youtube and look at the Video's He made, I recognize some of the Boards , as one's I used to have.. Go...
  20. M

Hi All; Dave, I might have them, I have to go and carefully Look at two notebooks full of printed pages, and then take a look at what I still have om my email.. Before, doing things the Hardway.. THANK YOU Marty
Back