• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Cromemco on google forums

I have been trying to contact the moderator on the google cromemco board for quite some time. All attempts are rejected as not accepting email at this time. This is using the contact owners and managers button on the site. Can anybody help me contact marcus? Thanks, Kipp Yeakel
  2. K

Micromint Z8 Set

Here is a picture of what I have found thus far. I'd like to know if this what you are looking for, before I start scanning them. Thanks, Kipp
  3. K

Memory board ID?

I have this memory board in my collection. I cannot find a manual for it. Does anyone have an idea of who might have made it? Thanks, Kipp
  4. K

Books, manuals need to go

More books, Visual Basic and Visual C++,NY Postal workers prep book. Magazines: Nuts & Volts 14 issues, Servo 11 issues, Astronomy related. Kipp
  5. K

IBM tech ref manuals are gone. Adding more things: Box of Rainbow + Hot CoCo magazines, mostly Rainbow. Box of Compute! magazines. Various software for OS/2, developers kits and a probably rare versions of Visual Age, which is a drag an drop programming environment for OS/2, Kipp
  6. K

I'm moving so I need to clear out some stuff. These books and manuals will go to the salvation army if not claimed in the next week or so. You will have to pay shipping, or you can pick them up. Some have disks, others not. PM me if interested. Kipp
  7. K

Free Printers

I have several printers that will be going to scrap if no one wants them. If you do want one, you pay shipping is the only cost. Thanks, Kipp
  8. K

Lots more for sale

And more: Please PM if interested, thanks
  9. K

Lots more for sale

Pictures of more items:
  10. K

Lots more for sale

Here are pictures of a lot of what I'm selling. Missing from views is the Sun IPC, Kaypro 2 and 10, Northstar Advantage. I will ship most of this, monitors and heavy items don't usually ship well or cheaply, but it's your nickel. Example prices: Commodore 64 = $35 Commodore 128 = $50 Disk...
  11. K

Toshiba Libretto 50CT for sale

Toshiba Libretto 50ct Has pcmcia floppy adapter. memory check shows 32512kb Integrated mouse works fine. This is about 8" x 5" when closed. $75 takes it. Kipp
  12. K

Lots more for sale

I'm selling out a bunch of things. I'd rather you pick up. Commodore: 64 - multiples some in box C64 - multiples 128 - think i have 2 4032 PET + 2031 diskette drive Amiga 500 - have 2 Amiga 1200 Lots of 1541, 1541-2, 1571 Printers Cumulus jetbook 386sx Tandy: 100 102 model 4 model 12 1000...
  13. K

anyone know this auction seller?

I've got a lot of computers to sell. I've been contacted by eddybay11 alias ClassicPCConsole@gmail.com (Ed Flemmig) who wants to do a bulk purchase. He saw an ad from me on craigslist. Since I've had no other interest in my Apple computer sale posting, I'm considering this. I just wanted to if...
  14. K

Apples for sale

I have many Apple computers for sale, as well as software, disk drives, joysticks, etc. 6 - Apple II GS = $35 as is, if I test = $50 2 - Apple II e = $50 worked last I used them 2 - Apple II c = $75 worked last I used them 2 - Macintosh (lunchbox style) $75 for machine + keyboard, $125 for other...
  15. K

Model 12 BUS BOARD

Here are some pictures of my Model 12 build. I have designed and printed a card cage so that the cards are accessible from the rear panel. The cage sides also act as spacers keeping the backplane off the aluminum. If anyone is interested I can upload the .STL files so you can print your own...
  16. K

Model 12, Hans03

I just got my set of Hans boards and I'm going to expand one of my Model 12's. I have it apart and was wondering what these look like when the optional Radio Shack expansion kit is installed. Does anyone have pictures? How about a manual that shows the expansion parts? I have a 3d printer and am...
  17. K

M7946 RXV11 schematics?

I have a rev C version of the M7946 RXV11 interface card and need the schematics. Any chance someone has these or can point me to a source? Thanks, Kipp
Back