• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Cromemco on google forums

I have been trying to contact the moderator on the google cromemco board for quite some time. All attempts are rejected as not accepting email at this time. This is using the contact owners and managers button on the site. Can anybody help me contact marcus? Thanks, Kipp Yeakel
  2. K

Memory board ID?

I have this memory board in my collection. I cannot find a manual for it. Does anyone have an idea of who might have made it? Thanks, Kipp
  3. K

Books, manuals need to go

I'm moving so I need to clear out some stuff. These books and manuals will go to the salvation army if not claimed in the next week or so. You will have to pay shipping, or you can pick them up. Some have disks, others not. PM me if interested. Kipp
  4. K

Free Printers

I have several printers that will be going to scrap if no one wants them. If you do want one, you pay shipping is the only cost. Thanks, Kipp
  5. K

Toshiba Libretto 50CT for sale

Toshiba Libretto 50ct Has pcmcia floppy adapter. memory check shows 32512kb Integrated mouse works fine. This is about 8" x 5" when closed. $75 takes it. Kipp
  6. K

Lots more for sale

I'm selling out a bunch of things. I'd rather you pick up. Commodore: 64 - multiples some in box C64 - multiples 128 - think i have 2 4032 PET + 2031 diskette drive Amiga 500 - have 2 Amiga 1200 Lots of 1541, 1541-2, 1571 Printers Cumulus jetbook 386sx Tandy: 100 102 model 4 model 12 1000...
  7. K

anyone know this auction seller?

I've got a lot of computers to sell. I've been contacted by eddybay11 alias ClassicPCConsole@gmail.com (Ed Flemmig) who wants to do a bulk purchase. He saw an ad from me on craigslist. Since I've had no other interest in my Apple computer sale posting, I'm considering this. I just wanted to if...
  8. K

Apples for sale

I have many Apple computers for sale, as well as software, disk drives, joysticks, etc. 6 - Apple II GS = $35 as is, if I test = $50 2 - Apple II e = $50 worked last I used them 2 - Apple II c = $75 worked last I used them 2 - Macintosh (lunchbox style) $75 for machine + keyboard, $125 for other...
  9. K

Model 12, Hans03

I just got my set of Hans boards and I'm going to expand one of my Model 12's. I have it apart and was wondering what these look like when the optional Radio Shack expansion kit is installed. Does anyone have pictures? How about a manual that shows the expansion parts? I have a 3d printer and am...
  10. K

M7946 RXV11 schematics?

I have a rev C version of the M7946 RXV11 interface card and need the schematics. Any chance someone has these or can point me to a source? Thanks, Kipp
  11. K

memorex 8" floppy drive questions

I have a Memorex drive from a Heathkit H27, the belt is stretched and does not turn the diskette any more. I've been looking though threads here and see that there may be something available, or maybe discontinued by now. Does anyone have a source for these belts? Has anyone tried re-rubbering a...
  12. K

WTB: 8" Alignment floppy

I'm looking for an Alignment floppy disk that will work on 8 inch single side single density drives. I know about Accurite but was hoping for a cheaper solution. I have a Dysan 800 but it only has index locations for double density. Thanks, Kipp
  13. K

Heathkit h-11a and h27 disk drive

I recently purchased a Heathkit h11a which is an lsi-11\03 clone. After repairing the power supply and the serial card, the system unit now functions. I've also fixed the power supply in the h27 diskette drive, but it still won't seek. I think that without any controller connected, if I move the...
  14. K

Apple IIe

There is a fairly pristine apple IIe on goodwill auctions right now. See the following: http://http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Vintage-Apple-IIe-computer-A2S2064-18135881.html Kipp
  15. K

Northstar Advantage CRT Schematic

I have a defective CRT in a Northstar Advantage, the only technical reference I could find on Dave's Old Computers, has a different CRT schematic than the one in my machine. The manual on Bitsavers has no schematics. The imeadiately identifiable thing is that the schematics have only one 555...
  16. K

WTB: Advanced Digital Super 6

I'm looking to buy an Advanced Digital Super Six CPU card. I have recently been given boot disks for this board and wish to test and then image them. Please PM me if you have one you'd part with. Kipp
  17. K

Alignment disks?

I'm looking to buy 5.25" floppy alignment diskettes. Accurite has drive probe for $199 this has 3.5 and 5.25 but seems to be low density only (720k and 360k) if I want to align 1.2m floppies I'd have to get the drive probe advanced for $999. So, I thought I'd just get 2 analog alignment disks...
  18. K

Wanted: IBM monochrome monitor

I'd to buy a reasonably priced 5151 IBM monitor, it would be nice if it worked, but reparable would work as well. Please PM me if you have one you'd part with. Thanks, Kipp
  19. K

Tandy model 4p

Not mine, but goodwill has one on their website. Kipp http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Vintage--Radio-Shack-Semi-Potable-Computer-15449674.html
  20. K

Northstar Horizon ROM's

I found in a box of floppy drives I got with 2 Nothstar Horizon's 2 loose UVPROMs. They are marked as follows: #1 V3.3 T1 (27C64), #2 V3.3 T1 (27513). The 1st one seens to have what looks like a monitor command table in it. The 2nd one has baud rate strings. Neither say what they are, no...
Back