• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

IBM PC AT / Tandy Games and Apps for sale

I have the following list of games for sale. Price is $5.00 ea ($75 for all). Shipping is $5 for the first, $1.00 for all additional (USA domestic). Some of these have been in my collection for years (long enough that I played them when they were new) others I have acquired at thrift stores...
  2. D

128D / 1571 Drive issue

I finally scored a 128D after months of ebay bidding and losing. As posted in another thread it came to me just rattling around loose in a cadrboard box. I am 'pretty sure' when it arrived I tested the floppy by loading a program (90% sure I didn't just dream about doing it) I moved it from...
  3. D

Old hard drives

Hows that for a generic title? I have 2 available. 1. Seagate ST-157A - Mounted on a cool full length 16 bit 'card'. Dimensionally the size of a 3.5" HD, but 2x the height 2. Seagate ST410800N - This is one heavy HD. SCSI SOLD - Thank you NeXT I have no idea of working condition on either...
  4. D

Windows 95 (new), PC Anywhere, Rocketport Floppies, Cannon Driver CDs and Floppies

This stuff popped up when I cleaned out a box thats been under my desk for months. I have: Windows 95 CD - OEM - New sealed (doesn't look like it includes COA) also includes Windows 95 How and Why CD (also new) - 2 of these sets available. RocketPort ISA/PCI device drivers for win95, dos...
  5. D

Macintosh Accelerator and Video Boards

I picked up these 2 boards in with a bunch of IIc and IIgs stuff I bought recently. A very small amount of research shows the larger one to be a Nuvista Truevision Video Capture card and the smaller is a Daystar Digital accelerator by Storm Technology. It has dual DSP16A's on it. I couldn't get...
  6. D

Apple Modem 1200, RF modulator, HDI-20 3.5" Floppy

Modem 1200 A9M0301 comes with original box, power supply and data cable - $10 - SOLD HDI-20 Floppy Dated 1991 - $10 Modulator model A2M4020 - $10 Prices do not include shipping -Lance
  7. D

Macintosh Powerbook Duo 2300c PowerPC

I'm not sure if this qualifies as vintage or not, for a mac unit it's probably on the edge. Please move to off topic market place if thats where it needs to be. Mac Powerbook 2300c. Cosmetically a quite nice unit. Case latch is perfect and screen shows nicely. Includes AC adapter (which it runs...
  8. D

SGI Origin 200

I ended up with one of these monsters in a lot I bought from a car dealership that went out of business. It will be a day or 2 before I fire it up as its going to need a very thorough cleaning (worst I have ever seen inside). It does not have a monitor plug, and from what I can gather on the net...
  9. D

I have a BUNCH of SMD surface mount stuff...

I recently bought a ton (well, several tons to be exact) of left over Vivato inventory at a storage lien auction. In the lot I acquired several large boxes of surface mount electronic parts. If there is any interest at all I will attempt to catalog what I have a little bit. I am unsure how many...
  10. D

Laptop Auction

I have placed a collection of Laptops on ebay. There are 7 total, for parts or repair. I included what little I know about each - I didn't spend a ton of time with them. They are offered at $60.00 + shipping for the lot with a best offer option. For being a member here I will tell you that I...
  11. D

Another round of closet cleaning - Laptop - tapedrive - ISA cards

In my seemingly never ending task of getting all my gear in 1 place and eliminating what I don't intend to play with I have these items today: Toshiba Satellite Pro 405/CS Laptop - 40 MB ram, 775 MB HD, CD drive (no floppy), Pentium processor. Powers up and loads to Win 95. Runs off of AC power...
  12. D

BeOS not recognizing keyboard

After my success with my first BeOS attempt I decided I wanted to get something really trick together. I ran an ad on CL and picked up an IBM Intellistation with 2 PII Overdrives, SCSI CD and HD (as well as an IDE CDRW), 3.5 floppy, 512mb, etc. I have it set up to dual boot XP and BeOS with BeOS...
  13. D

Recycling as a business

I have finally made the commitment to step up to full time electronic recycling. At this point I have found a couple of local outlets that will accept e-waste free of charge. That leads me to believe there must be some money in it up stream a little ways. I'm guessing not much per piece, maybe a...
  14. D

Hoarding

I've always had a go big or go home mentality. Last summer I started collecting console based video game stuff, now I have nearly an entire room of my home dedicated to it. About mid way through that I started dabbling in old computer stuff (commodore/amiga/apple ii type stuff) which led me...
  15. D

(2) 8 Bit Analog Cards

2 different Analog type cards. Produced by Monaco Enterprises here in Spokane. Model numbers 176-146-00, 176-149-00. $10 each plus shipping. Free shipping if you take them both. More info available here: http://www.monaco.com/d700e.htm -Lance
  16. D

Tandy Stuff - TL/2, Portable Drive, Joysticks

Still thinning out the collection. Tandy TL/2 286 with a 10mb HD, 768k ram, and both 3.5 and 5.25 drives. I haven't spent a ton of time with it but seems to be good working condition and was super clean inside. $75 plus shipping. Includes CPU, KB and Monitor SOLD Thanks TJB! Tandy Portable...
  17. D

PCI Video Cards, Misc Cards

I am moving onto round 2 of my card clean out project. Most of this stuff is a fair bit newer than my last round, so here it is in off topic market. Figure $5.00 each for a starting point (plus shipping) - Big discounts if you want more than 1. PCI Video: Stealth 3d 2000 Pro 2MB Stealth 3d...
  18. D

PCI Audio, SCSI and Network Cards

I am moving onto round 2 of my card clean out project. Most of this stuff is a fair bit newer than my last round, so here it is in off topic market. Figure $5.00 each for a starting point (plus shipping) - Big discounts if you want more than 1. PCI Audio PCI Network PCI...
  19. D

AGP, 16 Bit cards - Picture intensive

I am moving onto round 2 of my card clean out project. Most of this stuff is a fair bit newer than my last round, so here it is in off topic market. Figure $5.00 each for a starting point (plus shipping) - Big discounts if you want more than 1. Starting with the 16 bit stuff...
  20. D

BeOS

Rather than hijack an existing thread I figured the best thing for me to do was to create a new one. After some recent info I picked up regarding BeOS I have a few questions about it that I can't seem to find answered fully on Google. On bebits website they state that BeOS doesn't run well...
Back