• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

13 Apple IIe Cards w/ Free Mac LC's $40 shipped

AppleIIfan

Banned
Got 13 Apple IIe Cards, they dont come with the cable

Going to make a heck of a deal on these

US Buyers $45 shipped and you get a free LC to go with it, and whatever spare LC parts I can fit in the box
Specify Which LC you want to come with the card.. LC II, LC III, or LC

Discounts if you buy more than one

Last edited:
With all these systems, have you been able to boot them up and check them out with keyboards, mice, and monitors attached? Do the hard drives spin up at least, even if they don't have an OS on them? (I fixed the PS in my LC and then made the mistake of hot-plugging my keyboard and mouse and fried those ports. :( )

This might be a lot to ask based on the price you're asking, but I thought I would anyway. It might be nice to upgrade to an LC III with //e card.

Talked to my buddy whos helping me do this.. the price is actually $45 shipped, theres tons of LC Parts machines that Ill be stripping so youll be getting extra LC parts as well

Do the IIe cards come with their breakout cable?

Edit: whoops. I didn't see the very first line in the OP. :p

Last edited:
We are willing to separate the cards from the systems and knock the price down to 35 shipped

Just wondering, are any of the LCIII boards the PLUS version? it would have a 33mhz processor in stead of the 25. I would be interested in one of these mainboards.

Back