• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England 1968 Viatron System 21 Model 2111 Microprocessor & Monitor

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

twolazy

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Found this in one my saved searches on eBay. Thought maybe someone here would be interested.

s-l1600.png

There is a member of the community that has the missing keyboard that is going after this.
Please don't bid against them.

Glad to see its going to go to the right home. I considered grabbing it, and having it freighted over, but as you mentioned, no keyboard.

Someone mentioned this to me. Hopefully the internal damage isn't too bad. You just never see these so any decent portion of one is a great find. Sadly, the power supply is missing but at least they will be mated up the keyboard which is great. The keyboard is otherwise useless but a nice artifact in itself as the technology behind it is unique.

I wish them luck on the auction.

Back