• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

27C256 ROM Burning Request: Shipping to Maryland

pearce_jj

Veteran Member
Hi All!

Looking for help getting programmed ROMs to Maryland. This is to support an exciting real use case for a very vintage machine.

Needed: someone with a ROM burner and two 27C256 chips (28 pin DIP) in the USA prepared to write out a ROM image and post onwards.

Image is 64KB ROM and needs to be interleaved onto the two chips. I can split binary for writing out manually if needed.

Please PM if you can help and for further details.

Thank you very much indeed. Note: machine datasheet specifies PD27C256AD-15, I think these are standard 28-pin 150ns parts.

I have had excellent results dealing with hobby roms.com. Stefan has been able to program 2716s for my S-100 systems, as well as a 27128 for my TRS-80 Color Computer. You send him the HEX file and whatever instructions about what you need, and he sends you back the EPROMs.

Easy-peasy!

Good luck!

smp

Back