• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

3 different model 90MHZ Socket 5 P90's, SB16 CT2830 with CDROM, etc

CommanderCochrane

Experienced Member
Looking to trade all of this for a working 90's laptop that has compatibility with games ranging from DOOM to Star Trek: A Final Unity. This means CD Drive at the very least with a Pentium 100+ Class processor. Must include power cord.

3 Different Pentium 90 Proc's (all 3 are Socket 5)
1 Pentium Overdrive CPU (I don't know much about it, not pictured)
A CT2830 SB16 with matched Creative Branded Quad Speed CD Drive (MPC Level 2 Certification)
Trident TVGA 1MB SVGA Card, Model 8900C.
ISA based Ethernet card.
48MB EDO RAM (1 16MB, 1 32MB)

This was all pulled from my now non working DEC Celebris XL590 which last ran February of this year with the exclusion of one of the pentiums which was in a box of spare parts with that machine when i got it. Something failed on the Celebris and I've given up on desktops. It just randomely threw "Check 512K address lines" beep codes one morning so i assume the motherboard went. AFAIK The Soundblaster doesn't have the hanging note bug and I've been told its a jumper version (aka Non-PnP) but i wouldn't know. It has real OPL3 which I'm also told makes it a more desirable card. I know for a fact the 2 gold bottom Pentiums will work with each other in a dual Socket 5 system as they were in the Celebris.

Here's an IMGUR gallery for those who would like to take a gander: http://imgur.com/a/fkPzd

Back