• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

4 cheap 5.25 floppy disk drives with a free cleaning kit

jeff0172

Experienced Member
Hello today up for sale is a lot of four 5.25 floppy disk drives also included is a allshop 5.25 head cleaning kit all of them had been tested and working except for one that had a broken latch but it can be used for parts or repaired 30.00+shipping
1x matsushita ju-455-5
3x mitsubishi Mr501a-30ud (one with a broken latch)
1x allshop 5 1/4 cleaning kit

$(KGrHqN,!k0FClQoqm9JBQ81wkRje!~~60_12.jpg$T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nPzEBQ81wKQ03w~~60_12.jpg

no my first actually about 3 months ago i post it on here nobody wanted it so i posted it on ebay and posted it again incase anyone needed it so what you spy on people now? thats kinda creepy:/

lol, Stone is having a slow day I think ;-) Out of curiosity what's in the cleaning kit?

i am just curious how he got those links i posted it on ebay like 2 weeks ago and it has not been on there since i know stuff stays in the search engine's but dang. i packed the drives and stuff up but if i rember right the cleaning disk solution big q tips for keyboards and anti static cloth for monitiors and anti static monitor cleaner but not 100% sure i would check but i am in the process of moveing what does not sell is being donated to purple heart

i'm always looking for 5.25 inch drives. if there still around when i get paid in a few days i may send an offer. the lighting is kinda bad in that image are they black or grey?

Back