• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

4 Sale Awsome Tandy 2800 HD W/ All The Trimmings Super Clean With Original Reciept

ChrisP1

HI , I have a fully functional Tandy 2800 HD laptop with original carrying case ,2400 bps modem upgrade ,2800HD dos quick reference version 3.3 , 2800 HD users guide ,2400 modem install guide ,DR. halo 3 Disck and book , pt 250 /pt200 command and escape sequence pages ,Deskmate 1 and 2 discs with personal deskmate 2 disc and deskmate getting started book ,Battery ,Charger and Power adapter. Original reciept showing purchase price of $2031.93 for the pc and another reciept for $128.95 for the lightning fast 2400 bps modem. I even have the orignal Tandy 2 button serial mouse and Diskette organizer folder . All the books, case, computer ,discs ,mouse, cords are included and in like new condition .Yes it has the twist screen . If your interested send me an offer or send me your appraisal of what you think its worth . Thanks :eh:

Sounds like a nice little set up with the software and such. I'm not sure about value though. Like leeb and most will point out, shipping can double the price of the system in a lot of these cases, probably unfortunate that it's not worth a bunch but on the bright side there are certainly members here that are happy to play with that system for the right price.

Florence AL 35630 USA I dont mind shipping anywhere as long as shipping is paid . And what it costs to ship is what you pay . Ill pack it up good for free.

Is this still available if so I would like to get it. Please take some pics and post them. Thank you

Back