• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic 8-Bit ISA Cards — I/O and Central Point Floppy — FREE !!

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

herbray

Delivery Options
International Shipping or Local Pickup
I have two I/O cards: one is serial port, and the other is serial/parallel. This is way back from my IMB PC-XT days.

Also, I have the original "Option Boards" from Central Point Software. These were used to back up copy-protected disks in conjunction with their PC Tools software.

I'm in Manhattan. You can come and pick them up.

I'll be happy to ship, but you will have to pay for shipping.

I'm interested in the Option Board if you are willing to ship to Chicagoland. Have some old copy protected games that I would love to backup.

That's very generous. Those option boards are getting difficult to find.

Well, it turns out that I have two Option Boards: one from 1985, and one from 1988. The one from 1988 is a bit smaller (more compact). Both are ISA.

I didn't realize that there would be this much interest in them so, in the interest of fairness, I will be happy to give them to two different guys. Just tell me your preference as to which board you want. (First come, first serve.)

I make no assertions as to the readability of the floppy disks. I no longer have any equipment on which to attempt to read them.

— Herb

Well, it turns out that I have two Option Boards: one from 1985, and one from 1988. The one from 1988 is a bit smaller (more compact). Both are ISA.

I didn't realize that there would be this much interest in them so, in the interest of fairness, I will be happy to give them to two different guys. Just tell me your preference as to which board you want. (First come, first serve.)

I make no assertions as to the readability of the floppy disks. I no longer have any equipment on which to attempt to read them.

— Herb
Awesome! I think I'd prefer the 1988 version but I will defer to twolazy on his preference since he posted first

I would like the 1988 ver but I will leave that up to OP. Can't be picky in these situations.

I still have the serial and serial/parallel ISA cards (FREE).

Anybody want 'em?

TY again herbray! Hopefully I can get it in the XT tomorrow and get it working. :) 👍

Looking forward to being able to image Apple II diskettes and all my old copy protected games. I already gave it a nice cleaning, and grabbed the manual for it. Would be nice to make Apple II disks for my IIc without having to use ADTpro. :)

TY again herbray! Hopefully I can get it in the XT tomorrow and get it working. :) 👍

Looking forward to being able to image Apple II diskettes and all my old copy protected games. I already gave it a nice cleaning, and grabbed the manual for it. Would be nice to make Apple II disks for my IIc without having to use ADTpro. :)
Enjoy it for me bro

Back