• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

8-bit ISA Ethernet Card

Super-Slasher

Experienced Member
In a follow up to my post in the General Discussion forum, I'm looking for a good 8-bit ISA ethernet card in working condition and with the RJ-45 connector. Must be compatible with 8088 processors. Please get in touch with me ASAP if you have one lying around as this is for my webserver. Thank you.

8)

I have a good 8-bit ISA Ethernet card - 3Com Etherlink II. It has a BNC connector and an AUI port, and I also have an AUI-RJ45 Transceiver that converts the NIC's AUI port to twisted pair.

I also have a Xircom Pocket Ethernet Adaptor that converts the parallel printer port to an RJ-45 Ethernet connector. Have the power brick for it also. Great for a PC that has no NIC or room for one. Should work on any computer.

Ethernet card/Transceiver - $10 + shipping from Florida, USA.

Pocket Ethernet Adaptor with power adapter - $15 + shipping from Florida, USA.

Interesting that we're at almost opposite ends of the continent!

8-Bit ISA Ethernet card

8-Bit ISA Ethernet card

I also have a 3COM Ethernet III ISA card; I also have a Kingston Technology KNE-2000T+ Ethernet card... both are sitting in front of me on my desk....let me know if you would like one of them

Back