• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

87' Zenith Z - 180

Stranger

Hey Everybody!

I got a Z-180 from Zenith in working order and I dont really need it anymore,
so I figured: Maybe sell it?!

Is it worth anything?

Thanks in advance, and greets!

My bad, 87" of course with the IPS panel and 3D projector instead of the second floppy... ;)

I'll be back home tomorrow morning and then I'll post pictures asap,
thanks in advance! :)

The Z-180 is a nice machine. What it's worth is what someone is willing to pay for it. If I didn't have one already and if I wasn't trying to downsize, I'd be tempted.

Certanly a decent PC compatible machine.

A quick glance at eBay, and one recently sold for $50+$22SH
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Por...DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae679d111#ht_76wt_0

Those Citizen floppy drives are not terribly common, and are also used by the Kaypro 2000.

Is yours the model with two floppy drives, or a floppy and hard drive? Does it have the power adapter? Is it in good cosmetic condition? Does it have software and manuals?

Ok I got some Pictures for you guys. Yep 2 Floppy drives, oh and I forgot to Mention that I am from europe, so it has additional german letters and the european chargercable. Dos 3.2, Word 3 and a couple games (F15 Flightsimulator for example) and extras I can really decipher since the writing got all blurry :/

Once I get some time and figure how to get the Keys out safely I'll do a proper cleaning too.

Anyway, any Input as to worth and such is very much appreciated. I got it as a "gift" so I dont know much about it, except for all that google offers, and that ain't much :/

Thanks guys/girls!20150519_113432.jpg20150519_114349.jpg20150519_114412.jpg20150519_114559.jpg20150519_114738.jpg

Back