• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Southwest A Bunch of Vintage PC CD-ROM Games & Software

Covers: Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico

Syclops

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
OK Shipping will be using USPS Priority Mail because I get a Free Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box or Priority Mail Padded Envelope that way, so you can figure 8.50 for one item, and for multiple items would depend on what Size Priority Mail product I would need to use to fit everything you want. See Prices here on USPS.COM https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

Make me reasonable offers and we will work something out so I can get these gone. I know none of these go for any huge money, probably between $5.00 and $15.00 + Shipping depending on the item. Let's make a deal!

DSCF4235.JPGDSCF4236.JPGDSCF4237.JPG

Hi yes they are still for sale but unfortunately I've been in the hospital since Sunday expected to maybe get out by the weekend and then I can give you more information

Back